Mav2k

AT2K in a Mav

8 replies to this topic

#1 jerm78

jerm78

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

This is my friends gun which I thought was cool so I figured I'd post it here. He had to remove the barrel rotation part to fit the air tank in. He single barreled it for better distance and plans to cut off the front part and use the other barrels as dart holders. It's not finished yet but here it is.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 raw shrimp

raw shrimp

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

That...is pretty sweet. I was planning on doing this same exact kind of thing on another gun. Tell him good job!

#3 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

Why put it in something like a maverick if you plan on taking out the rotating mech completely?

Seems a little strange and useless if you ask me. I mean sure it's in a cool and more comfortable case now, but still.

An okay mod I suppose, just puzzling to me.

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#4 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

A crappy springer into a kickass airgun, kudos to your friend.
It makes the world go round.

#5 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

What is it with people and AT2K integrations? People always integrate it into something else. A nitefinder, a maverick, an LS, (that's not a bad one, that's great) etc. I swear, if I see an AT2K integrated into an SSPB, I am gonna go freakin' nuts.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#6 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • State:California

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

bomberman, Mind if I take that seriously?

#7 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:55 PM

What is it with people and AT2K integrations? People always integrate it into something else. A nitefinder, a maverick, an LS, (that's not a bad one, that's great) etc. I swear, if I see an AT2K integrated into an SSPB, I am gonna go freakin' nuts.

You've hit amazingly close to one of my upcoming projects. But yeah, there should always be a benefit to integrations...it should be an upgrade.

#8 nisaburo

nisaburo

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

Could you ask him to get you some internals? I'm particularly interested in how he fit the pump in the grip.

#9 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

bomberman, Mind if I take that seriously?

No, I would acually like to see that. I was'nt being too serious. I have just seen SO many AT2K integrations in the last 6 months. Ryan201821 attempted to integrate on into that Photon Blaster thing you can buy at TRU.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users