Is there one

6 replies to this topic

#1 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

Ok. I know that i might be flamed for this but I did search on Google and on Nerfhaven to see it there ever was a commercial for the crossbow. I found nothing. I was wondering if there ever has been one and if so could someone give me a link because I would enjoy to see it.

-Icespartan_1114
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#2 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:52 PM

There is a topic about all of the nerf videos here. There isn't a commercial on the crossbow though.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#3 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:18 PM

I did try that and I saw nothing but I thought maybe there still might be one. So sorry if this post doesn't have alot of meaning. Trying to learn as much about crossbows as possible

NERFSTRONG #51

#4 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:37 AM

I did try that and I saw nothing but I thought maybe there still might be one. So sorry if this post doesn't have alot of meaning. Trying to learn as much about crossbows as possible

Why don't you look in the crossbow thread then? A Nerf commercial isn't going to tell you squat about a crossbow, because stock, they are pretty horrible.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#5 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:58 AM

Why don't you look in the crossbow thread then? A Nerf commercial isn't going to tell you squat about a crossbow, because stock, they are pretty horrible.

I did look in the crossbow thread and found nothing. I know that stock crossbows suck but I still would like to it.

NERFSTRONG #51

#6 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:38 PM

Its a big over priced piece of plastic. What more do you need to "learn" about it? If you can't figure it out by looking at a couple pic of one opened up a commercial isn't going to help any.
You should sign up for some Nerf Crossbow class at your local college if you need to further your education.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#7 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:48 PM

Its a big over priced piece of plastic. What more do you need to "learn" about it? If you can't figure it out by looking at a couple pic of one opened up a commercial isn't going to help any.
You should sign up for some Nerf Crossbow class at your local college if you need to further your education.

Ok Sorry. I used an improper word (learn) for what I was trying to ask for.

NERFSTRONG #51

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users