New Nerf Video Game

I found some wierd screenshots.

17 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:03 PM

here click on the links and tell me what you see.
http://www.gamespot....5&img=1&popup=1
This one appears to be a gatling gun type weapon

while the other one shows an odd shield like thing.

Quite intresting In my opinion.

Edited by Rogue Warrior, 31 August 2008 - 09:31 PM.

My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#2 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

That's the same picture link posted twice. The "Gatling Gun" looks like a Vulcan to be but with an odd barrel. The "Shield" so called, appears to be a zoom feature or something. Looks like bad graphics but, could be fun. Who knows? It is the Wii after all.

Edited by Ro-Sham-Bo, 31 August 2008 - 09:18 PM.

QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#3 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

A Vulcan made to look like a Gatling gun, with a 200 round belt. Weird.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#4 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

Sweet, too bad I don't have a wii. But my friend does, I'll make him buy it.
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#5 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:09 PM

Just walk up to your buddy casually with a singled titan, "hey uh John, You're going to need to help me out on this one." "Or else?" " I'm going to diddle your cat with the barrel of this singled titan, Not shoot it but diddle it"
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#6 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:55 PM

It's a promotional game, and those are always crap.

#7 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, the graphics do looks like crap, but it could still be fun. And Rogue, I don't have a singled titan right now, so I guess I'll have to go with my stock barreled titan.
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#8 TimmyTown

TimmyTown

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

God I hope this will just be packaged with a gun. Hopefully some new Nstrike package of some sort (similar to the titan and hornet thingy). Because if its not Hasbro will be dissapointed with the turn out on the game, it looks like complete crap.
QUOTE(rork @ Mar 16 2009, 05:30 PM) View Post

I, too "have recon," as they say. I get him in old country. Then I realize he sucks like bog. So I trade him for potato.

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:27 PM

it comes with a weird NF sorta thing, and the Gatling gun is a promo gun that kinda tosses darts out the barrel.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#10 PirateShow

PirateShow

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

Yeah, this is the blaster peripheral. It may suck on ice, but it could be absolutely begging for integrations. The pop-out plunger tube/barrel widget would be great attached to nearly anything, and I look forward to seeing what ridiculousness I can pack into the remaining empty pistol frame.
Biff! Pow! Whammo!

#11 TimmyTown

TimmyTown

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, this is the blaster peripheral. It may suck on ice, but it could be absolutely begging for integrations. The pop-out plunger tube/barrel widget would be great attached to nearly anything, and I look forward to seeing what ridiculousness I can pack into the remaining empty pistol frame.

This is definitely a good point. I may be picking up a few of these when they are released. Hopefully it will come in 2 packs or they will sell some kind of extra blaster. That way you dont have to have about 20 wii games lying around.
QUOTE(rork @ Mar 16 2009, 05:30 PM) View Post

I, too "have recon," as they say. I get him in old country. Then I realize he sucks like bog. So I trade him for potato.

#12 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

I have a Wii! Sweet! I am so gonna buy this when it comes out.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#13 Killzor

Killzor

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

I will definitely be buying this game. It's supposed to have a 12 hour story line. The main story is that there's a young boy with nerf guns (you) who has to fight off a robot invasion. And that removable barrel is definitely begging to be put on or in any other gun imaginable.
CDO, it's OCD but put in alphabetical order, like everything should be

#14 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

A nerf video game? Piss on that. The whole attraction of nerf is (or should be) that it's NOT a fucking video game. If you just want to shoot stuff on a screen, there are a plethora of FPS games that will satisfy your needs much better than this thing. Personally, I prefer the idea of making stuff with my hands, then using that stuff with people I like, a lot more than mindlessly staring at a screen. ~Rork

PS: I'm looking forward to seeing what horrible things happen to that wii blaster.
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#15 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:37 AM

A nerf video game? Piss on that. The whole attraction of nerf is (or should be) that it's NOT a fucking video game. If you just want to shoot stuff on a screen, there are a plethora of FPS games that will satisfy your needs much better than this thing. Personally, I prefer the idea of making stuff with my hands, then using that stuff with people I like, a lot more than mindlessly staring at a screen. ~Rork

PS: I'm looking forward to seeing what horrible things happen to that wii blaster.

Might I humbly suggest that you just don't buy it?

#16 shoeshine5

shoeshine5

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:24 AM

I had read somewhere online someone who had played a demo and thought it was surprisingly decent.
While you are busy reading this, I am eating your sandwich.

#17 The Inventor Guy

The Inventor Guy

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:28 AM

The "Shield" so called, appears to be a zoom feature or something.

Uh no, that would actually be the sheild. As in, that's the health guage.

Also active on NerfHQ as Tidge.

#18 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:31 PM

It still just seems to kiddish for my liking. Then again I do play with toys.
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users