Clan Video

By biofreak2 and I

3 replies to this topic

#1 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

Today at our clan war, we suckered my sister into following us around with her camera for a few hours. Here is the resulting video: http://www.dailymoti...-nerf-war_sport . I put it on youtube also but the quality was terrible, it looked like it was rendered through an NES.

#2 digitalkid

digitalkid

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Oh damn it. I wish I could've gone, but my mom wouldn't let me because I had to stay and watch my siblings, our cell phones are disconnected, and the police might come again because my mom submitted a report for an attempted burglary we had a couple days ago.

Instead, I spent the day sleeping, and thus I threw off my body clock once again, after staying up 28 hours to reset it.

Can't wait for Sept. 13 for the next war then. Hope it's as big or bigger as yesterday's war.
A problem has been detected and you have been shot down.

DOOMSAYER.EXE

FATAL_EXCEPTION_ERROR_CAUSED_BY_A_SHOT_AT_POINT_BLANK_RANGE

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop Error screen, count to 15 and respawn. If this screen appears again, you're dead. Get out of the field.

#3 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

We missed you :( . And we'll do our best to have at least 8 attending again. Hope you can get all that crap with the burglary sorted out, isn't Latham supposed to be one of the better areas? See ya the 13th.

EDIT: Only 6 were introduced in the vid, we had 2 more arrive after my sis left.

Edited by analogkid, 31 August 2008 - 07:27 PM.

#4 Myster E

Myster E

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:47 PM

Sweet...
"breastfeeding from cxwq's nippies".
- rawray7

Thanks for that wonderful mental image. I'm going to kill you now.

- Spoon Nerf God -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users