Nerf Fight: The Prisoer

My most popular nerf fight on youtube.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Snicker

Captain Snicker

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

My account on youtube is thewho1978. We have over 223 subscribers. My most popular video is Nerf Fight: the prisoner. We have a lot of other nerf fight videos. I'm going to post The Prisoner so you can view it. I'm not looking for reviews or feedback. I just like when people enjoy our videos.

The action is a bit slow to start but after the first few minutes there is hand to hand combat along with small firefights. This is part one part two is much better.
Heros Die.
R.I.P. Captain John Miller.

#2 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Take that pic out of you signature. You are not allowed to have a pictures in your signature here.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#3 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:56 PM

Yeah that's a bad start...

#4 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:59 PM

You better hurry and take that picture out before a moderator sees it.
Truce.

#5 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

Guys, it only takes one person to tell him that. Not to mention that first two posts were just stupid and uninsightful.

I like the video. I think that to say "over 223 subscribers" is a bit odd.. Ice actually has over 1900 I believe, but we don't really advertise that here.

Welcome to the haven.
Teehee.

#6 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:09 PM

FUCK ICE

I hate it in my drinks.

Anyways, my comp is being touchy and won't play the video, but as Split said you only need to tell him once, and even if a mod did see it I don't think they would automatically ban him seeing as it's not in the CoC. No need to get so tense imo....

-OfAll'
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users