3 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image

I know Cx has one of these in the mods section already But I thought I'd not only show you my gun, but tell you how I did it. Very Simple. Shoved some pvc down the entire barrel shaft, then cut off about 1/2" from were the pvc protruded from the front. Stuck a coupler on it, added the barrel and viola. I don't have exact ranges because it's night time right now, but I'll test it in the next couple of days. The bungie chord helps immensely, and it shoots about the same as a maxshot or crossbow. Tell me what you think.

Talio.

Edit: Copy and paste the link.

Edited by Talio, 31 December 2003 - 02:39 AM.

New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 Jappo

Jappo

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 11:51 AM

seems really easy mod to do, but you could just nest a brass barrel inside it and reduce the lenth of the barrel. You proabably know the mod but for anyone else you can do this PVC mod or you can nest a pvc barrel inside to fire micros.

So does the range on it get better than the nested? If so that would be alot better.
"When life gives you lemons, you squish those lemons into the eyes of your enemies." - Jappo

#3 Wax

Wax

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 03:18 PM

Does the dart go back to the pvc coupler, or to the back of all the pvc?
Wax in the Nerf universe, wax4213 everywhere else.

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 03:22 PM

Yeah, that's what I was wondering.

If the dart isn't all the way back in the original barrel/plug, there's a huge air volume behind the dart that's going to lower your effective pressure a bunch.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users