January's Final Judgement

50 replies to this topic

#1 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 06:39 AM

Gentlemen, Reckoning is almost here! It's a mere one month away (a little less actually)! We have to get ready and get organized. Unlike Apoc, we don't have a tremendous amount of time to get down what we need.

(If you would like to reference the first Reckoning 2003 topic, it's in the Nerf Wars section of NHQ).

So far, I believe we have a handful of teams in attendance hopefully, including the man, the myth, the legend, Hersh himself. Vacc will be in attendance, with his Horsemen by his side. The LGLF will be along just the same, and of course the team who is playing host, my LCM brethren will be there in force.

Right now the date has been changed officially. Sunday, January 12th will be Reckoning 2003. And the rain date, will be the following Sunday, the 19th. Let's get started guys. If you need directions or might just be able to come, then please speak up here and now so I can do what I can to insure that this will be bigger, and better than this past August's Apoc:2002.

I'm going to have to talk to Shindig about purchasing a permit, as I think we're going to have more than 25 (closer to 30) people this time around. That's all for now. Thanks everyone. Evil out.

2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#2 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 09:20 PM

Ok Evil, 3 things:
1) Is the War being held at the same place as always?
2) If it's cold as balls, I'm not goin.
3) What's with this "Reckoning" crap? Since when did every Nerf War have to sound like some god-damn wrestling pay per view special? In our day it was perfectly fine to just call them a Nerf War! We'd be like, " hey, you comin to the Nerf War this weekend?" not "PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ULTIMATE IN NERF ANHILLATION...... FOAM JUDGEMENT XXI!!!!" Christ.

Out.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#3 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 10:14 PM

1) Yes, Mill Creek Park (Same as Apoc:2002)
2) Everyone else is going if it's cold as balls
3) I'm sorry, but catchy names are what all the cool kids have when they want to promte wars. Don't blame me because I'm one of the cool kid elite. And seriously, Spoon invented the Pay-Per-View named Nerf war. Armeggedon. Which still is the reigning king of badass names. Anyway, that's all. I hope I said what little I had to say.

Hope to see you there, with your Horsemen as well. Evil out.

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 11:09 PM

Spoon did not coin Armageddon.

VACC

#5 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 06:22 AM

Spoon did not coin Armageddon.

VACC

Wow wow wow, he didn't? Who did?

#6 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 04:46 PM

I'm pretty sure Vacc did, but that isn't the point. The point is whatever happened to all those pics you took of us Horsemen at your Nerf-Outs? I've never seen them posted on any site and I'd like to see how they turned out. Yes, that's the point. On a side note, I really like these new forums yet I'm kinda torn. On one hand I'd like to see the membership numbers swell to near NO size, on the other hand, I hate most people and wouldn't mind seeing these boards remain a bit smaller. I dunno, maybe my opinion will change once this mythical Karma system is in place. I dunno.

Out.
~Famine
of Mag-7

#7 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 07:53 PM

Apoc:2002 pics will finally be up within the next week with the launch of the new Lawn Chair Mafia "dot com" website. Don't worry, I'll be sure to get word out to you guys first.

#8 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 18 December 2002 - 06:37 AM

And by the way, here's our schedule:

Dates:

Reckoning 2003: January 12th, Sunday
Reckoning Rain Date: January 19th, Sunday

Schedule:

Reckoning 2003 11:30AM to DUSK

Thanks guys, that's all for now. Hope to see you all there.

#9 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 12:02 AM

GunnedDown will make it!
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 December 2002 - 08:13 AM

I'm pretty sure Vacc did, but that isn't the point. The point is whatever happened to all those pics you took of us Horsemen at your Nerf-Outs? I've never seen them posted on any site and I'd like to see how they turned out. Yes, that's the point. On a side note, I really like these new forums yet I'm kinda torn. On one hand I'd like to see the membership numbers swell to near NO size, on the other hand, I hate most people and wouldn't mind seeing these boards remain a bit smaller. I dunno, maybe my opinion will change once this mythical Karma system is in place. I dunno.

Out.

I'm working on getting them online. I had some up, but Vacc pointed out that there were none of Spoon. He was correct, and I'm working on getting those and others up on the LCM's site. I hope to be done soon.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#11 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 03:10 PM

Whoo hoo! Clowns! Ducks! Pirates! Gutters!... all that and more in the wonderful land of the LCM.

#12 Sacapuntas Cabesa

Sacapuntas Cabesa

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 09:18 PM

Since when did every Nerf War have to sound like some god-damn wrestling pay per view special?

My question is when did nerf wars start getting organized? Have I been out of the loop THAT much?
If the world is so unfair, why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?

Dinobot smash!!!

#13 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 December 2002 - 12:01 AM

Apoc:2002 pics will finally be up within the next week with the launch of the new Lawn Chair Mafia "dot com" website. Don't worry, I'll be sure to get word out to you guys first.

Ummmm... How long ago was this posted? I want the pics, Evil!

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#14 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 02:47 AM

Dude, the new pics are much more satisfying and seem to feature famine. Good job people.

#15 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 02:36 PM

Well I like how it looks right now, that and the fact that their are 10+ pages of pics just from Apoc 2002 alone make it worthwhile to check it out. Very nice guys, pretty impressive. Dare I say it was worth the wait.

#16 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 02:48 PM

Oh, forgot about this. For those who need directions here is all you'll ever need.

Mill Creek County Park, Ocean County New Jersey (directions/maps/information)

I hope that helps anyone who really needed the help. If you have any other questions which aren't answered by the link, ask now because Reckoning is just over a week away.

RECKONING 2003
Sunday 12th, 2003
Sunday 19th, 2003

11:30PM to Dusk

#17 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 06:27 PM

Hey Faggot! .... Oh, I mean Evil Angel,

We should try out some CTF variations at this "Reckoning", I'm thinking like 1 team defends while the other attacks and steals flag. I dunno, an idea. Fuck you, faggot, and your gay life mate Mantis.

Out.
~Famine
of Mag-7

#18 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 06:57 PM

Hey Faggot!   .... Oh, I mean Evil Angel,

We should try out some CTF variations at this "Reckoning", I'm thinking like 1 team defends while the other attacks and steals flag.  I dunno, an idea.  Fuck you, faggot, and your gay life mate Mantis.

Out.

Mantis and I don't appreciate being made fun of like that, dick :D , but yea we could try out some CTF variations.

#19 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 09:25 PM

Hey Faggot! .... Oh, I mean Evil Angel,

We should try out some CTF variations at this "Reckoning", I'm thinking like 1 team defends while the other attacks and steals flag. I dunno, an idea. Fuck you, faggot, and your gay life mate Mantis.

Out.

Mantis and I don't appreciate being made fun of like that, dick ;) , but yea we could try out some CTF variations.

Wink at him again and I swear I'll castrate you, you fucking fag......fag

VACC

#20 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#21 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 06:24 AM

My "off topic" sense is tingling, I think it's about time we get to discussing something important. Like Reckoning. How many Horsemen are comming?

#22 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 12:25 PM

I dunno, maybe 4, or more...... it's kinda fuzzy. What kind of final head count are we lookin at anyway? Honestly I kinda enjoy smaller teams so we're not gonna go dragging any reserves outta the woodwork for this, if 5 of us show that'll probably be the max. Oh yeah, we might be usin micros by then. And we'll have pants on. So as to deter yours and Mantis' attempts at having gay anal penetrating sex with us..... cause you're fags. Just wanted to clear that up. Oh yeah, what's the weather supposed to be like? And don't gay up the forecast either.

Out.
~Famine
of Mag-7

#23 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 02:17 PM

Well... If I were you and really wanted to feel safe, I'd wear my lead underpants for good measure. But when it comes to a head count, we're looking for something like 22 people. Or so I'm guessing.

LCM: 11
4HM: 5
LGLF: 5?

Add GunnedDown and Hersh to that list...

About 23 people or so, should be badass.

#24 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 02:37 PM

CTF is pretty useless, especially for you guys. The forest is rather thing this time of year, and dont forget about how we kicked your asses the first time we did CTF.
And about the forecast, we'll try not to fag it up, but like I usually say, phone spelled backwards is enohp.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#25 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 02:49 PM

Hence the CTF variations, I'm thinking more like one team defends a position while the other team tries to invade. 20 people is just an assload of players, but whatever, I don't want to mess up whatever crest you guys are riding.
~Famine
of Mag-7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users