Nerf Armor Left Arm

fyi this armor is most likely just for fun

26 replies to this topic

#26 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:40 AM

Hey to everyone who's flamed this guy so far, shut the fuck up, he's doing this for fun I dont recall him saying he will use it in a war and he's calling it nerf armor because thats what its armor against, it stops darts from high powered guns from hurting, everyone is thinking " well he calls it nerf armor therefore its armor for a nerf war" so chill out and none of you will probably nerf with him anyways so its not your problem right now.

This not only applies to this topic, but any topic posted anywhere. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Anyone that post anything, whether they admit it or not, is looking for some feedback. And he is getting that. Good and bad. So no one needs to "shut the fuck up." People offended by the negative comments need to grow thicker skin. My opinion, it's bad. But I credit him for effort.
Go FUCK yourself!

#27 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:32 AM

2 things before I close this thouroughly retarded topic:

1. Capitalization and the use of commas prevent me from murdering you parents in a way that will not lead to you becoming Batman.

2. The use of the term butthead as an insult is strictly forbidden due to its overwhelming gayness. Seriously, it could turn us all gay if you're not careful.

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users