Double Shot

Thats right, internals.

11 replies to this topic

#1 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:08 PM

Well, since I've done everything in my power for pics of double shot internals, in vain, I decided to give out my own.

Granted this is as much as I could open.

Enjoy. Oh, by the way, don't mind the writing please.

Double shot

Edited by sidamazo, 25 August 2008 - 07:59 PM.

#2 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

EDIT: Don't mind this post

Edited by sidamazo, 26 August 2008 - 12:08 PM.

#3 HerbieHero

HerbieHero

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

Well, I've been considering picking up a Double Shot, so I might have a use for these. Are these pics from the old version (blue stock) or the new version (green stock)? There's probably no difference, but you never know. And I do have to admit, even though I've heard the ranges are pretty terrible, they did rig up a clever cocking mechanism.

#4 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:52 PM

Well, I've been considering picking up a Double Shot, so I might have a use for these. Are these pics from the old version (blue stock) or the new version (green stock)? There's probably no difference, but you never know. And I do have to admit, even though I've heard the ranges are pretty terrible, they did rig up a clever cocking mechanism.

There were actually 2 versions of the blue stock one IIRC, the first one was much better in terms of range than the newer blue one.
It makes the world go round.

#5 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:24 AM

This is the new blue version, if i remember correctly.

#6 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:26 AM

ROFL no posts yet.

Um, you waited less than four hours. You didn't need to post that.

#7 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

Hey guys, my friend's double shot is only firing out of one barrel. It feels like the trigger is completely bypassing the first barrel, and only shooting the second. As we haven't opened it up yet, I don't have internal pics. Has anyone encountered this problem before? If so, is it a total loss or can it be remedied.

#8 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

Have you tried pushing the trigger really far back? The second shot takes a lot more pull than the first one.

#9 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

That's the thing, there is no first shot, it only triggers on the hard pull for the second one. The owner is actually my girlfriend's little bro, so i'd prefer not to start poking around without some insight.

#10 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

Sounds like the first plunger isn't cocking, it's catch is probably broken or missing a spring. Buzz Bee isn't really known for it's QC.

Edited by Aimless, 28 August 2008 - 10:59 PM.

#11 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:20 PM

Great, if I can find the piece that broke off I might be able to do something with it. Between my father and my girlfriend's, we've got just about every tool/material on the planet.

#12 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:27 PM

Great, if I can find the piece that broke off I might be able to do something with it. Between my father and my girlfriend's, we've got just about every tool/material on the planet.

Got a CNC unit? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users