Photo

Tgfeo's Good Titan Mod

I screwed up last time, but It's better now!

5 replies to this topic

#1 TGfeo

TGfeo

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

okay, i'll admit it. My last titan mod was BAD. B.A.D. . Bad for a number of reasons, primarily because the mod itself wasn't all that good. I also made the mistake of not adding any pictures.

But I did some screwing around and finally got it right.
It shoots at least 120 ft with small arc, but I don't quite know how far it is flat.

here's what I used:
~hacksaw

~plastic tube (clip from a marshmallow shooting bow), tight enough so that the dart won't move side to side, but will let the dart slide freely up and down. I would guess that half inch PVC pipe works too.

~duct tape (you can use glue, or modeling cement, or E-tape, I'm sure it all works fine)

and if you haven't already removed all the air restrictors, you might want to do that now.

here's what I did.

first, unscrew the barrel, saw off the air restrictor, and sand it down, if you haven't already done so.
It sould look something like this:

http://i187.photobuc.../Picture023.jpg

now, from here there's one of two things you can do.
you can either keep cutting until you can wedge your soon-to-be barrel in there,
or,
you can place it on top now and use tape and/or glue to hold it there.
I went option B and taped it, and it looked something like this

http://i187.photobuc.../Picture032.jpg

Minus the couplers, of course.
And there you have it! This thing is really powerfull, and, as I mentioned, gets at least 120ft with small arc.
I realize this has been done before, but it's my only my 4th mod ever, so be nice.

SORRY TO ALL THOSE I STOLE IMAGES FROM. PLEASE FORGIVE ME, MY CAMERA WAS SUCKING AT THE TIME AND I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT.

And one last thing,....
Since the barrel is so long, I could manage to fit about 4 darts in there and they got almost the full range. That's a great way to get the most out of your titan, which is now a long range scatter-rifle.

Enjoy.

Edited by TGfeo, 22 August 2008 - 12:23 PM.

#2 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

Hmm. This is pushing it. You barely capitalized and your fragmented sentences (muahaha oxymoron) make this difficult to read. On top of that you're stealing deaddumpster's pictures, and I assume without permission (muahaha again) since you're apologizing for it.

We have a few comprehensive writeups for the titan really.
Teehee.

#3 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

Try adding some img tags. Looks good though.

#4 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

Wow, you're SO good at asking permission to use my pics.

In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm. If your camera is being a bitch, wait until it's calmed down and use it, or at least PM me and ask me about using the pics. I would've been fine with it, but come on! I guess I'll forgive you this once.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#5 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

PLEASE fix your grammar. I don't think your shift key is broken. Just learn to hit it more often.
I hate you.

#6 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

Isn't this almost exactly like a ton of other mods for the titan? Seriously, use the mod directory more often.
The best way to post good mods is to look at the modification directory, see what hasn't been done before, and then do it.

And it helps if you use you own pictures butthead.

Edited by Renegademilitia15, 22 August 2008 - 02:03 PM.

Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users