Photo

Do You Like Chubbs?

27 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of chubbs? (105 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like chubbs?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Why don't you like chubbs?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

Where's the "Nobody gives a flying fuck and wishes you would shut up about the goddamn gun already" option?
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#27 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:21 PM

It was bugly from the beginning and its even more fugly now that you made a poll to ask if people think its ugly!

Really? you want my opinion? nobody gives an on fire, flying, radioactive peice of feces about little chubby over there.

Its ugly for me, its ugly for anybody else who cares, and doesn't really matter. You made it, you think of it what you want to think of it, butthead. And everybody else will too.

Edited by Renegademilitia15, 22 August 2008 - 02:21 PM.

Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#28 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Did you just call him a butthead? I'm....I'm speechless... I think I have to close this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users