Runescape

37 replies to this topic

#1 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:25 PM

anyone here plays runescape or USE too?
Does anyone here have a account they dont use anymore can I have it ? ;) ;) ;)

#2 Poseidon

Poseidon

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

I do have an account but I do use it on occasionally. Also your grammars a little screwy, not like I get particularly phased by that but that's a big no-no in The Code of Conduct so beware. By the way, just out of curiosity, why do you need someone else's account, why can't you just make your own?
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther

In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

#3 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:00 PM

I used to and I hated it, and no you can't have my account.
TMC

#4 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

'Cause he's too lazy to level himself up. I got one but I still use it from time to time.
QUOTE(sidamazo @ Nov 20 2008, 03:51 PM) View Post

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me
QUOTE(CoasterDynamix757 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:29 AM) View Post

Ice, is it your time of the month again?

#5 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:05 PM

Oh nice some runescape players here. What lvl are you guys? O the reason why i want other peoples runescape account,is because mine got hacked lvl 69.

#6 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

mine got hacked lvl 69.

Come on sing a new song, I've heard that at least 80 times from assorted people.

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me

#7 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

Play better games.
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#8 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

mine got hacked lvl 69.

Come on sing a new song, I've heard that at least 80 times from assorted people.

Im not joking, someone hacked my lvl 69, theres nothing funny about it.

#9 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

If you are going to be addicted to an online game like Runescape, at least be addicted to a good one. One abbreviation: WoW. I got so addicted to Runescape, my parents had to ban it from the house. I am so glad they did.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#10 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

Yeah I was addicted to RS but then I just like totally quit, cold turkey. Now I'm addicted to shooting people with foam darts.

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me

#11 Jabulus

Jabulus

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

There's no way you're over 13 years old and still like runescape. I brother just recently quit playing because he realized how dumb it was. And he's only 11. I used to play it years ago before I discovered there were actually other online games (gasp!). Go play WoW instead. I don't, but that's because my computer sucks and my parents wouldn't let me buy it.
WARNING-THIS IS GETTING BRUTALLY OLD!

QUOTE(Echnalaid)

One screw was stripped on my titan, so I Falcon Punched it. Try a Falcon Punch.

QUOTE(chrisnisk)

Not to mention I got the secret achievement Brass Balls for it

#12 Red Star

Red Star

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

Yea I still play from time to time, I've got a 86 with 99 RC,Wood cutting, magic, and Herblore, I play it probably 2-7 days a week, Once school comes around I'll be fishing while doing homework.
But just stop wasting time and make a new account, They just raised the Price for membership though.
And I love how you Put my quote about Ice's viewers in your sig. :ph34r:
Red Star's Big Rad Bow W/ Red Star Breech
The Red Star Breech

Xbox Live- IS2DI RedStar Add me if your up for some games

#13 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

I have a level 60 something with over 2 mil in cash and members (mostly) items I will sell to someone.

#14 roboman

roboman

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

I play, but its pretty boring.

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#15 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

ah ok then, I guess I wont get a free runescape account then. IF anyone wants to give me an account email me at azizonablue@yahoo.com

#16 Mr Tubb

Mr Tubb

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

I used to play (a few years ago,) but then it somehow gave our computer a virus and thus I was not allowed to play after my dad took care of it. I used to be addicted to it, but once I wasn't allowed to play I realized how lame it was. I mean really, among other lame things, everyone's eyes are just slits if even that! I got up to level 53 (overall) or something like that. Overall, not a great game to say the least...
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side."
-Han Solo; Star Wars: A New Hope (IV)

#17 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

I used to, then it got boring. I play RF (RisingForce) Online now, it's very much like WoW except completely free. The game is a little more simple but just as beautiful.
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#18 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

I used to, then it got boring. I play RF (RisingForce) Online now, it's very much like WoW except completely free. The game is a little more simple but just as beautiful.

can you give a brief summary about RF? It sounds very interesting for some reason . Oh, by the way if anyone here plays sakurams (maplestory private server) tell me I have stuff to give out, decent stuff.

#19 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

Deleted for the sake of all humanity.

Edited by nerfsharpie6, 21 August 2008 - 11:20 AM.

We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#20 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:55 AM

I have a decent main. I just took some screen shots of it.

Posted Image Shows my stats. No item images because all I had were runes. If you want it PM me, because I'm not giving it up for free.

That thing SUCKS.

#21 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

So does the game...and you. I never played it that much. Former member no money (all spent on runes). If you wanted a good character than you should have gotten off your lazy ass and made one, and got it up the legit way instead of trying to get one of the fine people here.

Ha, javascript. Use it make games do you? I don't see how you could use it for anything else. BTW C++ is awesome. As is HTML, XML, CSS, and every other program language. Lesson being don't go throwing things around on the net, chances are some one with more skill will show up and own your face. And cheat engine...decent but doesn't beat XSS.

Edited by nerfsharpie6, 21 August 2008 - 11:19 AM.

We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#22 Alfonso

Alfonso

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:53 PM

Yeah, this game is perfect for those who have little skill and lots of time.

#23 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:56 PM

Yeah, this game is perfect for those who have little skill and lots of time.

Excuse me? It doesn't mean I have little skills, because I play runescape. I program in C++ and Java to create cheat engines for IJJI games all the time.

So does the game...and you. I never played it that much. Former member no money (all spent on runes). If you wanted a good character than you should have gotten off your lazy ass and made one, and got it up the legit way instead of trying to get one of the fine people here.

Hahaha, all you care about is games with good graphics correct? I care more about "the game". Also I just got an account to pretty decent stats, I might post a screen shot later to prove it. I bet you never even experienced real graphics before. Go out and download Crysis and run it on Highest Graphics Settings, I doubt your computer can handle it anyways so no point in downloading. Dont think because I play runescape, I've never played somthing else, thats pathetic

#24 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:10 PM

Excuse me? It doesn't mean I have little skills, because I play runescape. I program in C++ and Java to create cheat engines for IJJI games all the time.

I program in C+. I don't see how you do because your grammer is horrible. Also I had an account, I sold to a kid at my school for 10 bucks. It was level 63 I think. Runescape sucks and you should learn soon. I heard they took off the wilderness. Did they? Because now the game sucks more.
Truce.

#25 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

Alright, acer, did you just come here to argue about runescape? It would seem this way, as it's all you've done. If you'd like to buy an account, I have a level 102 with about 7-8M of crap on it. If not, disregard that last statement. Start a thread about nerf.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users