Famas Bullpup Rifle

or an ordinary sm3000?

2 replies to this topic

#1 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 10:14 PM

Hey guys, although all the guns I use are personalized, Im still not satisfyed. Ive decided to take my broken old sm3000(blue) and turn it into a bullpup breech loader shaped like a FAMAS, because its an awsome gun. Ontop of it being comfy, the rof will be good too. Ill be using PVC to make a body for this. Ive already destryoed my 3k, so all im waiting for is to go to the hardware store for parts. Its going to work, and its not a matter of how well. An at2k on 5 pumps outputs the same amount of air as a sm3000 on 3 pumps, and the sm3k happens to have a bit more pressure...Im expecting about 100 feet out of this thing...Its a matter of how long its going to take me to build the case, and the exact measurements are starting to piss me off because it hass to be in perfect ratio to my drawings. Ill try and have this thing done in 4 days. Comments? Questions?
ko

#2 david00790

david00790

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 01:48 PM

Great thinking i am very interested to see how this gun turns out. How are you going to manage the rear clip?

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 01:51 PM

Im not quite sure Im still gonna do this, since I have other plans wth the 3k, but if I do, there wont be a clip, becase there isnt enough room. Also, since it is a rear breech loader(behind handle) it would be extremely hard to make a clip for it at all, since the breech is directly connected to the barrel.
ko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users