Jump to content


Tubeless Tire Valve?

Where can I get one?

4 replies to this topic

#1 mod master

mod master


  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

Hey guys I love this site! I just have a question about where I can buy a tubeless tire valve? I'm not sure if its also called a schrader valve.

Thanks in advance!
  • 0

#2 analogkid



  • Members
  • 425 posts
  • Location:12304
  • State:New York
  • Country:United States

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:15 AM

I personally found one at my local Advance Auto Parts for about $4USD. Auto shops or the automotive section of a Wal-Mart would likely have what you need. I assume this is going in an air powered homemade?

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the 'Haven. :lol:

Edited by analogkid, 18 August 2008 - 12:16 AM.

  • 0

#3 bobafan



  • Members
  • 635 posts
  • Location:Columbus, IN

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search
Also search.
  • 0
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again


<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#4 CaptainSlug


    Resident Mad Scientist

  • Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:58 AM

They're called tire valves, stem valves, and schrader valves. Fairly easy to find at automotive supply stores and industrial supply stores.
  • 0
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 UpperHand



  • Members
  • 172 posts
  • Location:Wellesley, MA

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:46 PM

I just went to my auto zone and they had them there.

  • 0
My SCR-6
My Homemade Sidearm
The least you could do is tell me some advice. geese!

-- Headshot 21

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users