Now a write-up.
So I was messing around one day with my disc shot and i ended up just taking it apart. Took out the plunger tube and noticed i had a spare Tactical Light laying around. I then took that apart and saw what space it had inside it.
I got to working.
I took about 3 or so hours cutting out and removing any pieces inside that were just taking up space, and kept the parts that i could use to help fit the plunger tube with more snugly than just having it sitting inside.
EDIT: This is how I went about cutting all the internal shell pieces in order to fit the tube & such:
This was my original plan for the internals:
Turns out the PVC wasn't doing any good, so i took it out.
Another angle (with PVC):
Barrel stabilization was simple, just trim the hole up where the light used to be so the end of the plunger would fit. Barrel would be added on later.
I used a roseart barrel instead of anything heavy, mainly due to the fact that i've never seen a piece of brass in my town or anywhere near where i live.
EDIT: I ended up having the original hot glued barrel come off, so i gooped it on later.
I didn't do anything fancy with the trigger mech. Just pressing down the catch plate was enough to function as a trigger.
EDIT: Working on a trigger of some sort.
Flat: 40-50 ft.
Angled: 1,000,000 ft. (I kid, i kid..)
It fits just like any other accessory with the tactical rail on it. Thats the beauty.
-Used a slightly stretched Sharpshooter II spring
-Will most commonly be used with my Mini Stefans™ for burst shots. Works very well for close-ranged fire fights, great addition to a long-range gun.
-Wrapped plunger head with teflon tape, then e-tape. Glued down with hot glue.
-Lubed up with silicone spray.
First Test Shot:
Integration with guns:
Edited by Norther_of_Heaven, 18 August 2008 - 12:21 PM.