Pa War

Ice is now hosting the war

147 replies to this topic

#126 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:49 PM

Sorry I couldn't make it the war. We had the directions but we took them the wrong way and then we got lost. We got to the park but we went to the wrong spot and my mom didn't want to check the rest of it because she thought it was cancelled and she didn't see how far we had to go. So she decided that we go back home even though I kept telling her that we probably weren't even in the right spot because the picture I saw didn't fit the area I was in. I kept telling her but she thought that it was cancelled because of all the nerf guns getting messed up and not being able to play in the muddy woods. I really, really wanted to come guys but stuff just happened and what mom says goes. But you can tell I'm really angry!

Oh right double post. Sorry.

Edited by deadshooter711, 08 November 2008 - 03:35 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#127 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

Well, that was a fun day, even though we did minimal nerfing when I was there.
Pros
I was super accurate with the SNAPbow
VACC is legend
Got $21.25 from IceSpartan_1114 and Gears
My LS sucked because my darts shrank a little. This gave me time to work on using the SNAPbow
I got to meet VACC and Talio
Fucking rain
Got 600 copper BBs
I tapped VACC and he picked me up and dropped me.
Getting to hold 3 different types of bows in 1 day
DS711 wasn't there. I will eat him at a later war
Split's Powerclip raining hell upon us

Cons
Cons are for pussies!
-Talio

I took a lot of pictures, expect a video soon.

Edited by Echnalaid, 08 November 2008 - 11:25 PM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#128 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

Had fun. All the good stuff.
PROS:
-Meeting the gang.
-Helping Icespartan fix his Arrowstorm
-Meeting Vacc
-Becoming very disturbed while listening to Vacc (Yes, it was a pro)
-My Crossbow performing with godlike powers
-Seeing Echnalaid get bodyslammed
-Muttonchops
I'll edit in more later

CONS:
-Ice's LS breaking, that made him sad...
-Loosing my glasses
-What the hell happened to the PETG I bought from Echnalaid? It mysteriosly disappeared from my bag.
-Rushing Ice for a barrel tap while he was swiching clips. He nails me in the leg with the LS front gun, which upon further inspection, still had the AR in it. It was humiliating.

Edited by Gears, 09 November 2008 - 03:31 PM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#129 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

-What the hell happened to the PETG I bought from Echnalaid? It mysteriosly disappeared from my bag.

HAHAHA
You left it on the table and I called to you, but I think you had left. Spartan and me divided the barrels between us )even though there were only 2).
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#130 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

HAHAHA
You left it on the table and I called to you, but I think you had left. Spartan and me divided the barrels between us )even though there were only 2).

Yeah sorry bout that Gears, you had left so.

But I had a really good time but I am really tired.
Pros:
Getting there at 8:15 to set up
Seeing Talio and Vacc again
Getting a few hits with my singled AT2K
Getting an Arrowstorm and AT4K from Zach Attack
Getting my Secret Shot 1 and Rattler from Splitlip, but the top barrel on the SS1 doesn't fire (Its got 3 barrels)
Making some cash off my darts
Meeting Echnaild
Having Echnaild scream when I kept on charging him
Getting a DTB, Tech Target, and SMDTG from Echnaild
Finally getting to meet Gears, this dude is awesome.
Just having a great time
And meeting Deamon come, his recon was so funny and it kicked some ass.

Cons:
Getting shot in the middle of my forehead by Ice's Angel breeched Longshot
Running out of darts
It rained
My Eagle eye I am buying from Splitlip need repairs
Legs hurting like no tomorrow
Deadshooter711 where the hell were you.

But this was a great war and I had a lot of fun. Hope you guys did to.

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 08 November 2008 - 07:36 PM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#131 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

Deadshooter711 where the hell were you.

But this was a great war and I had a lot of fun. Hope you guys did to.

Check my last comment. My mom is the reason I wasn't there. We went to the right place but we were in the wrong spot and my mom thought it was cancelled because of the rain. I told her the picture I saw didn't fit the area I was in. When I went up a hill near a trolley tracks I saw a spot similar to the picture but my mom told me I had to go. So basically, I was 5 minutes away from the spot and my mom didn't want to go because she thought it would've been a waste of time.

There's more to it but I can't tell you due to personal information.

But, I guess missing this war will give me better preparation for the next war.

Edited by deadshooter711, 08 November 2008 - 07:44 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#132 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:37 PM

I think it was very fun. I've been sick since Tuesday, and haven't completely recovered, but I still came, and I'm glad I did.

Recap
Main highlight: absolutely shredding in the first hour and a half. I was using an angel breech longshot, worked great, hit about the same range everyone else was hitting (except those damn 2k's), and I was on the same team as Vacc, Talio and Splitlip. We were unstoppable. Then, the glue connecting the chamber to the bolt came undone. I tried many times to fix it in between rounds, using epoxy putty, and even having gears drive into town to get super glue. Nothing worked. I was in pretty bad shape for the rest of the day, considering I only made darts that fit the angel breech's tightening rings, so my darts were pretty useless, making me pretty useless. I eventually figured it out, and used a petg speed loader, even though the darts weren't quite making a seal, and my range was decreased by at least 20 feet. Then, the coupler came out of my crossbow. Tried multiple times to fix that, didn't work with the materials we had. I switched off between using a +bow and gear's crossbow when ever he wasn't using it. I held my own after a couple rounds.
It was fun, even though my 2 best guns broke. Crossbow is an easy fix though, will be taking care of that later tonight.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#133 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:01 PM

Then, the coupler came out of my crossbow........ Crossbow is an easy fix though, will be taking care of that later tonight.

Try what The Forsaken One did by using a knife and scratching/cutting around the point where it goes in.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#134 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

Overall, that was a solid first war for me. The mutton chops rocked, and the Recon performed surprisingly well in the pistols-only rounds.

That and taking apart Spartan and Zach when they tried to flank me and somehow missed every shot

Enjoyed it, and look to see the loser rifle at the next war
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#135 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

HAHAHA

Bitch!

And in regards to Muttonchops:This guy was crazy! Using a Recon up against X and + Bows all day. Truly reenforces the fact that it's the player that makes the Nerfer. Not the blaster.

-Groove out.

#136 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:32 AM

Overall, that was a solid first war for me. The mutton chops rocked, and the Recon performed surprisingly well in the pistols-only rounds.

That and taking apart Spartan and Zach when they tried to flank me and somehow missed every shot

Enjoyed it, and look to see the loser rifle at the next war

Oh muttonchops. Troll more. That word is not welcome here. I had a good time. We nerfed. It was glorious. And despite how I tried, Vacc wouldn't let me ban anyone using his iPhone. White darts that fit no one elses gun: win.
Teehee.

#137 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:23 PM

How the fuck did you get out of the apartment early enough to be home posting by 8:30? Also, why were you hovering over me when I woke up around 7:30?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#138 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:55 PM

Videos up.
<CLICK>

Edited by VACC, 10 November 2008 - 02:56 PM.

#139 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for hosting the war, Ice. The more wars you organize the more comfortable you will get with running them. Just have a plan, and be ready to improvise.

I hope this war proved to you that you don't need a huge turnout to have a good war. Your friends and other local nerfers are usually enough.

VACC

#140 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:18 AM

How the fuck did you get out of the apartment early enough to be home posting by 8:30? Also, why were you hovering over me when I woke up around 7:30?

You wish I was hovering over you. It was all about Vacc. I was out of there right after. Talio, you really fucking locked your door. That's really pathetic.
Teehee.

#141 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 02:54 PM

Videos up.
<CLICK>

You got the bodyslam! Yes!

And I know there are more pics...Your brother was taking them nonstop all day.

-Groove out.

#142 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:02 PM

Look at all of those white dots on the field (very obvious 1:55).. Man my darts are easy to find.
Teehee.

#143 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:16 PM

Look at all of those white dots on the field (very obvious 1:55).. Man my darts are easy to find.

You wouldn't believe how many I found after you guys left...and took home.

-Groove out.

#144 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

Sorry it took so long, but Pictures!
Posted Image
Splitlip!
Posted Image
Big Bad Bow!
Posted Image
Deamonn!
Posted Image
Talio and VACC!
Posted Image
Tarp!
Posted Image
Zach Attack!
Posted Image
Gears!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Icespartan_1114!
Posted Image
Posted Image
ice!
Posted Image
Gears! Again!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Deadshooter711!

#145 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:15 PM

Wow in that last pic of me I look like I am constipated you. Thanks for the upload.

EDIT: Gears you got it

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 14 November 2008 - 06:46 PM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#146 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:17 PM

You look constipated.

-Groove out.

#147 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:55 PM

Ice, I've been informed that you have an article of my clothing. Please remove it from any ritualistic shrines, and bring it to the Thanksgiving war at Millcreek if you're attending.

sub-optimale.

VACC

#148 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:59 PM

Spartan, I'm gonna shoot you in the face at the next war for posting those pictures in that quote.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users