Looking For A Mod For Ls

I'm not lazy

8 replies to this topic

#1 anon-dude

anon-dude

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

:) I saw a mod about the longshot on how to make the stock removable but next time i checked it wasn't there. I used the search bar and checked the last like 15 pages.

Can anyone help me?

And I'm NOT lazy

Edited by anon. dude, 14 August 2008 - 03:16 PM.

"Its not illegal...just extremely erotic like masturbating on an airplane" - The Hangover...FTW

A.K.A. NarcolepticPenguin on NR

Zmandudesk82: "@Qwear: Nice name. I'm glad to see the NIC being open to people who are... different."

#2 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

The only way I know of to make the stock removable is to unscrew it other than that your screwed*da dum, Chink*
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#3 Killzor

Killzor

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

I searched and couldn't find a mod for a removable stock. But why would you want to have a removable stock? Seems rather pointless to me, but maybe you are just more insightful to some detail I can't perceive.
CDO, it's OCD but put in alphabetical order, like everything should be

#4 anon-dude

anon-dude

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

I Know that but the guy cut or drimeled something to make it so he could unlock it and pull it off completly
"Its not illegal...just extremely erotic like masturbating on an airplane" - The Hangover...FTW

A.K.A. NarcolepticPenguin on NR

Zmandudesk82: "@Qwear: Nice name. I'm glad to see the NIC being open to people who are... different."

#5 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

I can see how that would work. There is a little tab on the inside of the LS stock that fits into a groove on the main body of the gun. Its like the metal part in the slider of a maverick. If you were to cut that off, you could take off the stock.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#6 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

That's not very hard to figure out, just look at your LS stock and then look at the butt. See the piece that holds it on? dremel that Trucka'
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#7 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:36 PM

I can see how that would work. There is a little tab on the inside of the LS stock that fits into a groove on the main body of the gun. Its like the metal part in the slider of a maverick. If you were to cut that off, you could take off the stock.

I would not do that. Leave that spring loaded tab on. In order to make the stock removable, you have to cut the piece on each half that slides on the track on the inside. Cut them completely down. All the way. If you leave even 1/4" it will still stay on. That's what I did to mine, because that's how I wanted it (you'll find out more about this later).

Then, the only thing keeping it on is that spring loaded tab. Slide the switch one way to lock it, or slide it the other to reposition it or take it off completely.

We do encourage that you just go out and do it though. Try not to use us as a crutch too often. This one really wasn't that hard.
Teehee.

#8 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

I remember that mod.

I'm pretty sure its lurking in the Mod/ PJ Pics thread.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

I would not do that. Leave that spring loaded tab on. In order to make the stock removable, you have to cut the piece on each half that slides on the track on the inside. Cut them completely down. All the way. If you leave even 1/4" it will still stay on. That's what I did to mine, because that's how I wanted it (you'll find out more about this later).

Then, the only thing keeping it on is that spring loaded tab. Slide the switch one way to lock it, or slide it the other to reposition it or take it off completely.

We do encourage that you just go out and do it though. Try not to use us as a crutch too often. This one really wasn't that hard.

thats what I was talking about. I wasn't referring to the little spring loaded tab, but the one you cut off. So yeah, we are talking about the same thing.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users