Vulcan or Titan?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrs

Tyrs

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:10 AM

Well,I have come to a standing point.

I want to know if a Vulcan is a better weapon(With AR removal),or if the Titan(With 8-marker-barrel replacement in the place of the rocket).

So I guess that's all except I will take a while to reply.
Bal kote, darasuum kote.
And glory,eternal glory.

I think therefore I am.Therefore I shall take the appropriate actions to survive.

#2 123caviler

123caviler

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:22 AM

They are different guns, there is no "right" answer, it's up to you. If you do a lot of indoor wars, and like rate of fire, get the

Vulcan. If you like going to outside wars and want to be able to shoot farther, get the Titan. Just follow your heart, get which

ever one you want, don't leave it up to us.

Edited by 123caviler, 14 August 2008 - 08:24 AM.

QUOTE(One Man Clan @ Mar 15 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

O YEAH!
Mr.Kool_Aid,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. blah blah blah

OMC is fucking god.

#3 Jabulus

Jabulus

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:19 AM

Don't expect to take the titan to any wars though. That thing is banned almost everywhere. On a vulcan, with ar's removed, I've heard 35-40 foot ranges (stock darts). The titan gets 200+ feet with a good mod. So, as caviler said, if you love rof, buy the vulcan; if you love power, buy the titan.
WARNING-THIS IS GETTING BRUTALLY OLD!

QUOTE(Echnalaid)

One screw was stripped on my titan, so I Falcon Punched it. Try a Falcon Punch.

QUOTE(chrisnisk)

Not to mention I got the secret achievement Brass Balls for it

#4 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:36 AM

Singled Titans are banned most places. However, he said he wanted to add 8 Crayola barrels in place of the rocket barrel - thus a shotgun modded Titan, which - as far as I've heard - is much more welcome at most wars.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#5 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:39 AM

Don't expect to take the titan to any wars though. That thing is banned almost everywhere. On a vulcan, with ar's removed, I've heard 35-40 foot ranges (stock darts). The titan gets 200+ feet with a good mod. So, as caviler said, if you love rof, buy the vulcan; if you love power, buy the titan.

If you've been keeping up with the Vulcan stuff, you'd know that those are greatly exaggerated or greatly angled. Stock it's about 20' flat. With about 4 hours of modding it's about 45' depending on the height it's being fired from and the spring replacement/addition.

This qualifies as a "best gun" thread and should be promptly closed. You were supposed to have had read the Code of Conduct (top left) when registering. We hold our members to that.
Teehee.

#6 Jabulus

Jabulus

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

For as small as his post is I still missed that part. Man I feel stupid. Either way, he would still get a ton of power, and my original statement still stands.
WARNING-THIS IS GETTING BRUTALLY OLD!

QUOTE(Echnalaid)

One screw was stripped on my titan, so I Falcon Punched it. Try a Falcon Punch.

QUOTE(chrisnisk)

Not to mention I got the secret achievement Brass Balls for it

#7 123caviler

123caviler

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

His user profile says he is only 12 years old. So I say have some fun on the year you'll probably have off until you turn 13.

Edited by 123caviler, 14 August 2008 - 01:46 PM.

QUOTE(One Man Clan @ Mar 15 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

O YEAH!
Mr.Kool_Aid,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. blah blah blah

OMC is fucking god.

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

His user profile says he is only 12 years old. So I say have some fun on the year you'll probably have off until you turn 13.

While I can't condone these tattle-tale tactics (mmmmm, alliteration), I'm afraid he's right. Ironically, if you'd read what you were agreeing to you might have lied to us more effectively.

See you in 334 days.

#9 Exal

Exal

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

I gotta say Vulcom. I like speed way more than power, and face it, that thing is fippin' cool!
QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Jun 21 2008, 10:05 PM) View Post

All he's got to do is roll it around in his fingers to start it getting hard and put in in the hole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users