Photo

Chuppacabra

16 replies to this topic

#1 c130spectra

c130spectra

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

My friend told me about the video on yahoo and i thought "just another dog....". Well I watched the video and it was kinda freaky!

http://cosmos.bcst.y...3621&ch=4226726

Thought you all might enjoy that.

#2 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

Its a wild dog. The chupacrabe only comes out in night. And its believed to only live in central Mexico where its rich in chicken (its favorite meal).
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#3 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:00 PM

That is pretty creepy... When it was running, it looked like just a dog, but that long snout... that was just wierd. Maybe it is some kind of deformed Coyote or something. By the way, you spelled Chupacabra wrong. And I mean, I have heard of it, and after seeing this... I don't know.. But in the legends of the creature, the chupacabra would only appear at night, and had red eyes, and was more like a vampire, monkey, bat -dog thing. I don't know.
EDIT: Nerfsharpie pretty much covered it. And yes, the Chupacabra was originaly "sighted" in South-Central Mexico where there were chicken, and also Vampire Bats. (If I remember correctly, I heard this when I was a bit younger.)

Edited by Bomberman, 13 August 2008 - 02:02 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#4 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

They just did one of those "Monster Quest" things on the discovery channel about this thing. I didn't get to see it though.
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#5 c130spectra

c130spectra

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

Sorry about the spelling I dont use the word Chupacabra alot. :)

O yea I like that show.

Edited by c130spectra, 13 August 2008 - 02:13 PM.

#6 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

Its a wild dog. The chupacrabe only comes out in night. And its believed to only live in central Mexico where its rich in chicken (its favorite meal).

Another crazy story shot down by reason and logic. Wait, what?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#7 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

It prefers goats over chicken, you know, because its name literally means "goat sucker".
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#8 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

You know, I watched the video again, and it almost looks like a greyhound dog. I mean, it has the same kind of body style, lean, and it was pretty fast. And greyhounds have kind of a long snout. Anyone thinks it looks like a greyhound?
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

We had something like that at the site I work at too. We all called it the Chupacabbra. It was actually fox with Sampson Disorder, something that makes animals grow with no hair. My guess is it's something with that.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#10 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:43 PM

We had something like that at the site I work at too. We all called it the Chupacabbra. It was actually fox with Sampson Disorder, something that makes animals grow with no hair. My guess is it's something with that.

Talio.

Makes sense. More so than what I said. Well said.

On a side note believe what you want to believe. Its cool to think other creatures exist that no one has found. Like the yeti.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#11 Ccapogreca

Ccapogreca

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

This reminds me of that episode of dexter's laboratory. Anyone?

Edited by Ccapogreca, 13 August 2008 - 08:52 PM.

QUOTE(keef @ Oct 25 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

Grow a penis and say it to his face. Hes a bodybuilder and would eat you for breakfast.

#12 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

You know, I live in South West Texas, and I have seen Chupas before.
Creepy stuff man.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#13 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

Been dippin' in to the ole shine lately sput?

*uber-edit
found a thing on big foot (while we're on the topic of crypto-zoology) it's on a trapping web site i frequent often
Bigfoot

[/stupidness]

Edited by bogboogalars, 13 August 2008 - 10:56 PM.

#14 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

Heard on Coast to Coast that they are actually Vietnamese POWs that got mutated in a lab in Texas and escaped to Mexico and surrounding states. he said :"They mutated em' and they are smart devils, mean as hell too. Anyway they figured out how to get out of the cages that they were in, course then the sonnovabitches mated like rabbits and inhabited Texas,Arizona,New Mexico, and Mexico itself"

After hearing that, I couldn't stop laughing.

#15 Darth Gram Gram

Darth Gram Gram

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

Heard on Coast to Coast that they are actually Vietnamese POWs that got mutated in a lab in Texas and escaped to Mexico and surrounding states. he said :"They mutated em' and they are smart devils, mean as hell too. Anyway they figured out how to get out of the cages that they were in, course then the sonnovabitches mated like rabbits and inhabited Texas,Arizona,New Mexico, and Mexico itself"

And gullible is tattooed on my hairy butt.

And I agree, reports like that are pretty laughable. Even so, I am very interested in cryptozoology. There are a ton of creatures that are said to exist, but are still unknown to modern science.
We know more about the surface of the moon than we do our own oceans for goodness sake. And with the sheer number of reports of these "unknown monsters," at least a few must actually exist. Well, minus the mutated Vietmanese anyways.
[/end geeky rant]

I didn't plan on my first post landing in the Off Topic section, but I couldn't pass this thread up. :(

Edited by Darth Gram Gram, 14 August 2008 - 09:34 PM.

QUOTE(Brunta @ Aug 21, 07:52 PM)
I'm actually really excited about these. These may be small but I think they will be very useful when I use my ninja skills.

#16 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:15 PM

The Vietnamese chuppuacabra will eat you.

#17 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:29 AM

Been dippin' in to the ole shine lately sput?

Hey, I said West Texas, not East you dummie!

lol, NOT quite.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users