Photo

What Do You Think?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

This is my first longshot that I've modded. I removed the AR, all locks, replaced the spring, did a front gun integration, and painted it (obviously). It gets ranges of about 70-80 feet. Comments, Questions, Criticism? all are welcome. I just want to know what people think about it.

Posted Image

(Sorry the pictures a little blurry)
QUOTE(The Kart Racing Nerf Man @ May 6 2009, 07:31 PM) View Post

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#2 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

It's better than my LS. It is a nice paint job.By the way, this should be in modification.
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#3 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

I can tell you put a lot of work into that gun. It looks Wonderfull. What paints did you use?

#4 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

I can tell you put a lot of work into that gun. It looks Wonderful. What paints did you use?

I put about 3 coats of some cheap gray primer on, then painted it flat black, and olive green, and sanded off the edges to give it a "worn" look. followed by 2 coats of clear coat.
I used mostly cheap touch n' tone paint but I got some kind of special plastic bonding primer and clear coat.
QUOTE(The Kart Racing Nerf Man @ May 6 2009, 07:31 PM) View Post

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#5 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

Shouldn't this go in the paint jobs thread?

Oh well. I really like the look. Reminds me of the M41A PR used in the Aliens film.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#6 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

Looks great! Nice looking paintjob and a great working gun so that's all that matters. I hope to see more from you

#7 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:48 PM

I think it's nice.

But I also think that it would have been better if you just put a post in the "Modifications/ Paintjob pictures" thread in the "Modifications" forum (see the sticky at the top of the forum).

But we'll let it go this time, cuz' it looks just peachy.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users