Photo

Best Sidearm

8 replies to this topic

#1 NerfLover223

NerfLover223

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

Hi everyone, I am new to NERFing and was wondering what the best sidearm would be. I was thinking along the lines of Maverick or Nitefinder, but I am open to sugestion. Thanks in advance!
Cheers, Nerflover223
"Could someone please explain how babies are made, incase someone isn't completely sure?"
-Caboose

#2 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:24 PM

Please read around the forums or use the search function before posting threads like this. There is no best gun, there is only what you work well with.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#3 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

For stock battles, or indoor fights, a maverick is your best friend. For outdoor battles with modded guns, which the vast majority of the discussion on this forum focuses on, you'll be better off with an NF or a disk shot.

#4 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:02 PM

I would suggest an Old TTG. Try to find one that shoots megas and then replace the barrel with brass or petg for micro stefans.
Truce.

#5 NerfLover223

NerfLover223

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

I was planning on more indoor. Also just quickly, will a Maverick shoot stefans well?
Also thank you for all replies!
"Could someone please explain how babies are made, incase someone isn't completely sure?"
-Caboose

#6 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:14 PM

I asked the same thing in this topic and got a better understanding about small arms in outdoor Nerfing.

DO NOT POST IN THAT TOPIC it's against the Code of Conduct which I suggest you read to simply familiarize yourself with it.
Gimme back my bullets....

#7 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:25 PM

I was planning on more indoor. Also just quickly, will a Maverick shoot stefans well?
Also thank you for all replies!

I think it shoots them well enough. However, most of the NIC believes that the ranges achieved by NFs and the like make mavericks obsolete. However, a well modded maverick should be fine for indoor fights.

#8 Nova

Nova

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:37 PM

Definitely the airtech 2000. You can find them at kohls.

After a very simple mod they can shoot over 80ft with 4 pumps.
Amazing little gun, not all wars permit them as sidearms though.

Wecome to the Haven.

Nova
I need a life..

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

Nitefinder or Diskshot. Both are essentially the same gun and they are both great for all around play.

Mavericks are great for the Zombie VIP that Venom came up with due to short range and ROF.

I would get one of each, mod them well and you should have a good side arm for both occasions
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users