Uk: The Useless Kountry

where Nerf's not, and boredom is.

15 replies to this topic

#1 CrazYFisT

CrazYFisT

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 02:03 PM

Fuck this lil island. It don't have nothin. Cept paintball. And I'm not rich enough to do that often. I have what, 2 good guns? A collection thats taken 3 years. My brand new BF + My WildFire. It's abysmal, it's too wet to go any place I wont lose my darts, I've lost the will to just take my friend, and just go somewhere and Nerf, the bullshit opinions of every passing motherfucker is to tease provoke and beat me up, for having safe clean fun with "Childrens toys". I can't Nerf anywhere if I wanna have the use of my kneecaps in a weeks time. There's no Nerfers in England, so even if I could make a clan, I wouldn't EVER find another clan to go against. And it's not like I expect Nerfers to just spring outta no-where, goddamn, have I ever tried to get people inta this. No results. no-one either cares, or has the time to do it. Even my friend aint that interested anymore. Nerf's just too babyish. The fact that people think it's babyish, is cos they never seen a powerful gun. All Nerf gotta do, is get rid of the lame-ass kiddy gun thing, and make the guns powerful, meaning, no more pissed off mums cos this gun really hurt her 6 year old kid, more money for Nerf cos more people will buy a great alternative to paintball, and more fun for me! It's a fucking win win situation. No more air restrictors, holes in the barrels and annoying bits of plastic. But, it's far more workable in the US. Even if it became mainstream in England, Nerf have never taken any notice of the US Nerfer's wants, let alone the English. What to do. Anyone care to comment?

²JáY³

#2 Puddle of Foam

Puddle of Foam

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 06:11 PM

Have you tried e-bay? You can find all sorts of Nerf guns there...
Do you have the papers...?
No, but I have a big [BLEEP] gun. That's good enough for me!
-Fallout 2

If anyone was wondering, I'm RoboNerfer from NO. And I'm U.n.c.u.T.! on NerfHQ.

#3 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 06:26 PM

Fuck this lil island. It don't have nothin. Cept paintball. And I'm not rich enough to do that often. I have what, 2 good guns? A collection thats taken 3 years. My brand new BF + My WildFire. It's abysmal, it's too wet to go any place I wont lose my darts, I've lost the will to just take my friend, and just go somewhere and Nerf, the bullshit opinions of every passing motherfucker is to tease provoke and beat me up, for having safe clean fun with "Childrens toys". I can't Nerf anywhere if I wanna have the use of my kneecaps in a weeks time. There's no Nerfers in England, so even if I could make a clan, I wouldn't EVER find another clan to go against. And it's not like I expect Nerfers to just spring outta no-where, goddamn, have I ever tried to get people inta this. No results. no-one either cares, or has the time to do it. Even my friend aint that interested anymore. Nerf's just too babyish. The fact that people think it's babyish, is cos they never seen a powerful gun. All Nerf gotta do, is get rid of the lame-ass kiddy gun thing, and make the guns powerful, meaning, no more pissed off mums cos this gun really hurt her 6 year old kid, more money for Nerf cos more people will buy a great alternative to paintball, and more fun for me! It's a fucking win win situation. No more air restrictors, holes in the barrels and annoying bits of plastic. But, it's far more workable in the US. Even if it became mainstream in England, Nerf have never taken any notice of the US Nerfer's wants, let alone the English. What to do. Anyone care to comment?

²JáY³

That's fucking tough dude, I feel for ya'. Ebay would be your best bet for guns, but as far as nerfers go, there's no easy way about it. My advice would be to buy an "impression" gun on ebay, and let your friends see what it can do. If you can get your hands on a SM5k, or a Crossbow, you can get the thing to shoot at least 90 feet flat. Shoot someone point blank and the welt produced should give them something else to think on.

VACC

#4 triggerhappy

triggerhappy

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:56 PM

hell, every1's right, though your gonna get pounded by shipping charges
[QUOTE] a golf course with no holes is stupid, while a doughnut with no holes is a danish

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 10:31 PM

Wow. You do realize you just revived a thread that was not two, not three, but SIX months old right?
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 10:38 PM

In war, men get medals for acts that brave.

#7 triggerhappy

triggerhappy

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:26 AM

shut up
[QUOTE] a golf course with no holes is stupid, while a doughnut with no holes is a danish

#8 SniperWolf

SniperWolf

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 01:15 PM

yea... that super sucks dude. Screw the shipping charges and just buy off of Ebay. Invite some of your friends over and eat shit them from the bushes with a high-powered rifle, then just hand out your guns and just ask them to play. Or you can wait till everyone is bored then ask, "let's just have a quick Nerf War" more than likely, they will accept and mabey begin to like it.

it's just a suggestion
My children...They beat me...

...with sticks and buckets.

My wife...she is hairy...

...like sasquatch.

#9 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 01:16 PM

Why would I shut up? Did you know they actually pay me to post here? I mean, it's only like .01 cents per leter, but that shit fucking adds up. And Fuck...well fuck is like a fucking tripple word score, ho. And that's just peaches with me, cause I'm gonna say fuck anyway, I might as well just fucking write it down and take the .12 cents to the fucking bank, slut.

VACC
~Bitch!~

#10 SniperWolf

SniperWolf

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 01:20 PM

wow...

you kiss yo' motha' wit' dat' mouf?

:o

...like sasquatch.

#11 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 02:13 PM

No, I kiss your mother with it.

VACC
~She likes it~

#12 SniperWolf

SniperWolf

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:53 PM

good one...

...but, you kiss old people? you sick bastard!

...like sasquatch.

#13 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 09:04 PM

Ok, I have no problem with this, but you should know I can keep going, and it WILL get progressively more vile and insulting. I mean, I'm not bragging, you're just serving me setups. Just thought I'd issue a heads up on the matter.

#14 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 09:29 AM

Yeah, I'd stay away from keeping that sort of thing up with Vacc... His warning is no bluff... trust me, this I know.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#15 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 12:20 AM

your mom on toast!

#16 taber man

taber man

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 07:34 AM

you know sniperwolf, you have to pay shipping on ebay too.
so this is a signature... wow, they're a lot smaller in person... o.O;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users