Photo

Whats So Good About The Bbb?

7 replies to this topic

#1 tyler31763

tyler31763

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

okay i went to target today and checked out the nerf section and saw 2 bbb's and i was like how is this thing so good it shoots those big round darts that barely fly and ive heard up to 100' with mods but how is this possible. It may help to say im new to nerf.

#2 Knud-Hansen

Knud-Hansen

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

if you go to the modification directory and look up the BBB and just glance over some of the mods, you can get an idea of its potential. I do not own one myself but I can appreciate their potential
[size=4][i]-Knud-

#3 The Bone

The Bone

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:08 AM

The BBB's have great modding potential. After a barrel replacement the BBB will shoot regular micros, so thats how people get 100 feet :)
No man ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the enemy die for his

#4 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

It's cheap, simple to mod, comfortable, simple, accurate, and damn sexy.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#5 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

Edited by AJZ, 13 July 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#6 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:56 AM

Yeah 70-90 is not hard to obtain with the BBB. Getting over 90 will take a bit more modding but very possible.

Its probably one of the best plunger guns currently avalible. If you don't have one I'd get one. I think they will be going away soon. I've noticed of the 6 local targets I have only one still carries them consistantly.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 07 August 2008 - 01:00 AM.

Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#7 rippen11

rippen11

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:56 AM

i'm new to the haven, but ive been nerfing for about 3 years now. i did a barrel replacement on my brothers and with a stock micro got 85 feet flat. the bbb is , to me, one of the best guns ever made.

Who says i buy balls from a store?

Nightfinder

Why is your cat in your arsenal? Perhaps it shoots LASERS?!?!

Captain Slug

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:15 AM

okay i went to target today and checked out the nerf section and saw 2 bbb's and i was like how is this thing so good it shoots those big round darts that barely fly and ive heard up to 100' with mods but how is this possible. It may help to say im new to nerf.

Capitalize and punctuate. We ask so little.

VACC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users