A link to a Ninja describing my awesome modded Nite Finder, For Noobs

39 replies to this topic

#1 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:36 PM

Go here to watch the video

For Noobs to modding, comment and I might put a response video to show about the silencer.

New Video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WYC3kSRXvQ

GO!

NEWER ONE!!!! The Final one for now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IddqSlxnP_c

Edited by Bradshaw, 06 August 2008 - 10:35 PM.

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

#2 futureseal

futureseal

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

It's good for a first mod, but if you didn't already know, cosmetics tend to hurt performance. But over all good first mod and welcome to the haven.
~~GamesRadar~~
Those of you who’ve never known the pain of hamster loss, just remember, your family doesn’t love you and there is no God.

LIVE Gamertag: CitrusyLimeO9. Its the letter o.

#3 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the point of this video. I'm glad you're interested in NERFing, but usually when you create a new topic it's because you have something new to contribute to the community. Keep modding your blasters and most of all, practice NERFing in a NERF war. Ask questions that have not yet been answered (use the search function) and share with us what you learn.

NERF on!

#4 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

For Noobs to modding, comment and I might put a response video to show about the silencer.

Hey, how old are you exactly?
Teehee.

#5 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

It's good for a first mod, but if you didn't already know, cosmetics tend to hurt performance. But over all good first mod and welcome to the haven.

Thank you for the kind words of welcome, but the silencer actually improves accuracy because when the dart shoots from the shorter barrel it flies up a little and with the silencer it comes out where im pointing the gun.

Does anybody want to see how to make the silencer? Its easy I might do a mod page in the other section.

#6 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

I'm sorry but I don't like it. Use some colored duct tape if your'e going to use it at all... Right now, it's ugly.

EDIT: Is your "silencer" a cardboard tube with duct tape?
EDIT2: I just saw at the end you said the silencer did NOT work...

but the silencer actually improves accuracy because when the dart shoots from the shorter barrel it flies up a little and with the silencer it comes out where im pointing the gun.

A cardboard faux barrel does not help your gun...

Edited by Kid Flash, 06 August 2008 - 02:58 PM.

#7 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the point of this video. I'm glad you're interested in NERFing, but usually when you create a new topic it's because you have something new to contribute to the community. Keep modding your blasters and most of all, practice NERFing in a NERF war. Ask questions that have not yet been answered (use the search function) and share with us what you learn.

NERF on!

Thank you, and sorry. I will try not to do it again.

Hey, how old are you exactly?

That is a personal question, but I would rather not reveal my age. I will say I'm a teenager and my voice has yet to change. B)

The silencer is not cardboard, and it unscrews!

Edited by Bradshaw, 06 August 2008 - 02:58 PM.

#8 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

eh... I mean, I guess it's cool and all, but it would be nice if you quit calling yourself a ninja. Internet anonymity doesn't really have much to do with dressing up. Pretty much the only one who's pulled it off is FA_24, and that's because it's kinda of a theme of his by now. I'd say just go with a simple explanation of the mod, and leave the theatrics to theatrical people.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#9 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

You guys gotta watch his other video:

"I gotta show the folks my speed!"

I laughed so hard when I heard that!

Bradshaw, keep the videos coming!

#10 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:01 PM

There will be!!! Soon too, maybe in the next couple of hours, Ill tell ya. Just check the rest of the topic.

Edited by Bradshaw, 06 August 2008 - 06:58 PM.

#11 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

I think he should make a parody/spoof video about FA_24. That would be funny. Just a suggestion Bradshaw. :ph34r:

Edited by CAPS, 06 August 2008 - 03:15 PM.

It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#12 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

Well is he ForsakenAngel24?

#13 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

Unlike other people, I acually like the silencer, even if it does'nt work. It's good that it improves your accuracy. But the "Nerf Ninja?" Seriously? And the little silent ninja next to you in the second vid? HA! I laughed really hard after the first 30 seconds. I did'nt watch the whole thing though. But seriously, how old are you? You look, and sound, only like, 10. Maybe 11. And for one thing, a 13 year old I don't think would prance around youtube calling himself "the nerf ninja" with a t-shirt, and some sunglasses. And if you are 13 or older, trust me. Your voice WILL have changed. My voice changed a couple months after I turned 12.
Welcome to the 'haven!
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#14 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:59 PM

But I'm a teenager and my voice hasnt changed, I do go around prancing and calling myself other names too like Bradshaw, it is just a nickname that was given to me and I get everyone to call me that.

#15 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

Since I don't give a shit about what you guys think (except the NERF gods and Dark Shrimp. I wuv woo.):

I am 5' 6", am a sophomore and still have a higher voice. My voice didn't change until late 14 years old.

Don't make fun of him for that. Make fun of him for the younger brother who he 'let' into his films, the cardboard silencer (look at the modification and homemade sections hosted by the site) and the goggles.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#16 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

Ditch the ninja outfit.
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#17 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Since I don't give a shit about what you guys think (except the NERF gods and Dark Shrimp. I wuv woo.):

I am 5' 6", am a sophomore and still have a higher voice. My voice didn't change until late 14 years old.

Don't make fun of him for that. Make fun of him for the younger brother who he 'let' into his films, the cardboard silencer (look at the modification and homemade sections hosted by the site) and the goggles.

The silencer isnt cardboard, he aint my younger brother (but a friend) and they are aviator sunglasses WOW

Edited by Bradshaw, 06 August 2008 - 04:20 PM.

#18 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

I don't think anyone is making fun of him Lynx. I asked his age because if he's under 13 he will be suspended until he is. And I really think that this is a waste of bandwidth, so, nothing personal, but I wouldn't mind if you were gone for a while. Read the CoC (top left) and the boards a bit more to get the feel of what we do and don't like here. This is the latter.
Teehee.

#19 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

Thanks Splitlip, I am 13

#20 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

Its kinda weird how you finally tell us your "age" after Splitlip's comment about being underage and its consequences. Plus how you are just the right age to be in these forums. But hey, whatever you say Bradshaw.
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#21 smeagolsaur

smeagolsaur

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:46 PM

I don't think anyone is making fun of him Lynx. I asked his age because if he's under 13 he will be suspended until he is. And I really think that this is a waste of bandwidth, so, nothing personal, but I wouldn't mind if you were gone for a while. Read the CoC (top left) and the boards a bit more to get the feel of what we do and don't like here. This is the latter.

Its kinda weird how you finally tell us your "age" after Splitlip's comment about being underage and its consequences. Plus how you are just the right age to be in these forums. But hey, whatever you say Bradshaw.

You guys take this too seriously.

Nerf guns are toys made for children - you should expect kids to be posting threads where they play w/ nerf guns and act like kids.

Trying to pretend it's something more important than that is very silly.

#22 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:50 PM

You guys take this too seriously.

Nerf guns are toys made for children - you should expect kids to be posting threads where they play w/ nerf guns and act like kids.

Trying to pretend it's something more important than that is very silly.

Well, I am 13 Notice My youtube name Bradshaw2294. I was born on December 22 in the year 1994 which would make me 13 1/2.

#23 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

Dude, I respect that. I don't show my face online, or disclose my age or location. But I don't dress up as a ninja.

For what it's worth, my favorite part was "friggin crap".
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#24 Bradshaw

Bradshaw

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:02 AM

Dude, I respect that. I don't show my face online, or disclose my age or location. But I don't dress up as a ninja.

For what it's worth, my favorite part was "friggin crap".

lol Thanks, I didn't relize I said it util I played it back.

#25 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:10 AM

No thank you, we already have an Ice.

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic