I hate him.

I hate everyone.

Die

#27 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

First of all, when did I act like a whiny little girl? I said "at least I know not everyone hates me on this forum." I never said anything that sounded like a little girl. In fact, YOU sound like a whiny little girl when you say "Dude, why are you posting a mod you did in the modifications section? What the fuck are you doing douchebag? Never post a mod you did to a gun in the modifications section!" See how fucking stupid it sounds? That is pretty much what you said. Now that I'm done, whats your comeback?
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#28 Poseidon

Poseidon

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:12 AM

Not to butt in, but this is really stupid. Everybody's gotten thier point across one way or another and more useless comebacks are the last thing needed. Yes, we have all seen your paint job and it is somewhat interesting and yes you are a little to sensitive. End of story. I know I don't have much say here, but this probably could be locked up.
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther

In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

#29 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:29 AM

Seriously. I said could one of the admins please lock this topic.
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#30 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:30 PM

Seriously. I said could one of the admins please lock this topic.

In a little while.

The admin team is meeting to decide whether or not to ban everyone in this thread not named VACC.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#31 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:39 PM

I'm gonna get banned. Dammit.
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#32 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:44 AM

Yo dude. I just wanted to apoligise for being a dick. I see that you are excited about your fist mod and paint. And that is why you were posting your gun. And its not too bad for your first. It could use some work. I still stand behind the shit about where this should have been posted and all. But maybe I was a little overly harsh and not in the spirit of nerfing and why we are all here.
Anyways keep up the moddin.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 08 August 2008 - 06:46 AM.

Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users