Blastfire Sniper Rifle

Im doing something....

4 replies to this topic

#1 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:47 PM

Hey guys, as some of you may have guessed, the blastfire is my favorite gun with its interesting trigger system and semi-auto. Well I really love my new single barrelled BF, but it would be a whole lot nicer to get 5 of those for 8 pumps...Which is what Im gonna do.

This isnt gonna be real revolutionary or anything, but it is gonna be cool.

Im going to be giving it 5, 8 inch cpvc barrels attached with pvc and further reinforced connection to the gun.
Ill be adding a stock.
Ill Be making a ramrod that attaches to the gun.

As you can see, its nothing special, but Im going to be doing this if I get stevo123's broken bf(if he's still here...). I decided to do this when I randomly decided to fire my blastfire with 4.5 inch cvpc barrels. What I did different is ram the darts down..And I was amazed. I didnt measure it, bu the range was far past 70 feet, its accuracy increased tenfold, and velocity was nearly that of an at2k. Im goign to be experimenting with ramrodding on longer barrels.

This is nothing to be excited by, but lets use this topic to give me some feedback please?

Edited by THIRST, 20 December 2003 - 08:53 PM.

ko

#2 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:43 PM

Sounds like a plan. Can't wait to see this one... just, don't make anything that can kill some one. That would be my job. I'll let you people in on my little project once it's a little farther off the ground. Hint hint, it has something to do with my old shotgun topic.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#3 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 05:27 PM

Sounds like a plan. Can't wait to see this one... just, don't make anything that can kill some one. That would be my job. I'll let you people in on my little project once it's a little farther off the ground. Hint hint, it has something to do with my old shotgun topic.

0,o

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:18 PM

0,o

Was that really necessary?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 N3maN

N3maN

• Members
  • 94 posts