Fall Dcno

Summer's End

169 replies to this topic

#151 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:26 AM

What kind of big blast mods count as forbidden exactly?
I believe in the true lord Joseph Stalin. Problem?

#152 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:31 AM

Plugged pump
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#153 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:36 AM

Hey guys,
Talk about last minute. Well I am most likely going, hopefully I can get there early. I've been really looking forward since I missed the Summer DCNO. I can't wait to try out my Spy launcher. So you can add me the the attendence list. I like rushing to get my nerf blasters fixed. Hopefully I can go to the Home Depot and find the right CPVC so I can resingle my Longshot.
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#154 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:20 PM

Hey guys,
Talk about last minute. Well I am most likely going, hopefully I can get there early. I've been really looking forward since I missed the Summer DCNO. I can't wait to try out my Spy launcher. So you can add me the the attendence list. I like rushing to get my nerf blasters fixed. Hopefully I can go to the Home Depot and find the right CPVC so I can resingle my Longshot.

Really? That's so interesting. Dude, what are you having for dinner tonight? Do you think you'll be taking a shit afterwards? I Need to know!!!

#155 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Forecast turned sour again. Now they are talking about thunderstorms. 70% of rain. :-/ Going to be a nice 75 degrees though, I'm going to be bring a towel or two to dry off in addition to my poncho and extra T-Shirt.

Nerf On! ;)

Edited by Galaxy613, 26 September 2008 - 08:13 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#156 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

Forecast turned sour again.

Fleh, intermittent showers. No big deal.
http://www.weather.c...MD0347?dayNum=1
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#157 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:30 PM

Forecast turned sour again.

Fleh, intermittent showers. No big deal.
http://www.weather.c...MD0347?dayNum=1

Damn. Lucky. You get atleast a little rain. Trust me, nerfing in the rain is miles better then on hot days. You are always cool.

Wow, its a cool feeling knowing that halfway across the country, other people are Nerfing on the same day as us Minnesnowtans.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#158 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:03 PM

We won't be held back by a little moisture. There are covered areas, and the worst case scenario would involve us playing under those for a few rounds if the rain was too heavy. Bring some dry clothes if you need to. If Douglas Adams taught me anything, it's never to go anywhere without a towel. Tomorrow should be no exception.

I'm packing my lunch and going to bed early, see you all there bright and early tomorrow. Like I said before, I will likely be arriving there around 9:15 should you need to buy NERFSTRONG wristbands, go over war rules, swap ridiculous war experiences or just relax before the chaos ensues. See you all then.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#159 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

Hey guys,

Really? That's so interesting. Dude, what are you having for dinner tonight? Do you think you'll be taking a shit afterwards? I Need to know!!!

PM me if you wanna know ok? =]

I dont know what I should tell my dad. Since its a possibility that it'll rain tomarrow, he thinks I might end up sick.
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#160 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

Okay guys, it's 12:06 and just got in to my hotel from New York. A 6 hour ride, I was just wanted to let people know i'm bringing supplies like crazy glue, and tapes just incase anyone needs. I wanted to know what time I should get there to definately get the NerfStrong band, I NEED ONE.

#161 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

I wanted to know what time I should get there to definately get the NerfStrong band, I NEED ONE.

At or before 10am

#162 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:27 PM

I wanted to know what time I should get there to definately get the NerfStrong band, I NEED ONE.

At or before 10am

Thanks, i'll see you there. I'll be the one with green tape on my back reading NerfOnFier. B)

#163 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:27 AM

It's 4:30am, I had about 2 hours sleep 7 hours ago, and I still need to pack the car for war. I'm bringing both SplitLip, Asland, and Galaxy's blasters that they bought as well as an assortment of other sale blasters.

Gods, I'm fuckin' tired, but I may be on-time for once. Don't hold your breath though.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#164 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:10 AM

Splitlip is standing right next to me right now, I'm pretty sure you're not taking him.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#165 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:39 AM

It's 4:30am, I had about 2 hours sleep 7 hours ago, and I still need to pack the car for war. I'm bringing both SplitLip, Asland, and Galaxy's blasters that they bought as well as an assortment of other sale blasters.

Gods, I'm fuckin' tired, but I may be on-time for once. Don't hold your breath though.

Splitlip is standing right next to me right now, I'm pretty sure you're not taking him.

I know that. I have the guns he is buying from me.

Guess what though, I fell asleep and woke up late. Passed out on the couch watching Boondocks. I'm only bringing the blasters that are being delivered at war. I haven't had the time to remove all the sold ones from the Stage One and Two containers, so no sale from me today.

I have your toys too Talio.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#166 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:34 AM

No sale from the Nerf Wiki? Awww mane.

#167 ThatWasRandom

ThatWasRandom

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:06 AM

...goddamnit. I had no idea this was happening. I guess I should check the forums more often. Ah, well, have fun. Hopefully I'll make it to the next one, though I now live 5 hours from Potomac instead of 40 minutes.

#168 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

Plugged pump

So you can show up with a shortened barrel, and unplugged pump and you could use it?

#169 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

Plugged pump

So you can show up with a shortened barrel, and unplugged pump and you could use it?

You can show up with any length barrel, what matters is if it has a plugged pump or not.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#170 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:02 PM

Plugged pump

You can show up with any length barrel, what matters is if it has a plugged pump or not.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users