Photo

Indiana War

Would You Come?

14 replies to this topic

Poll: A war near central Indiana (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you come?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 marriedmynitefinder

marriedmynitefinder

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

I am considering holding a nerf out near central indiana, and i need to know who would be there. I am in the process of moving right now, so this wont happen untill next year. But i just need to know.

The location would be an indoor war, at the church that i am very active in. Of course i would remove all breakable things beforehand. its a decent sized church, big enough anyway. If more people would rather outdoor than that can also be arranged.

Edited by marriedmynitefinder, 03 August 2008 - 10:25 PM.

I prefer apple bottoms. Yeah, I said it.
-direct threat

#2 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:15 PM

Just say when and where and I'll come.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#3 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:45 AM

I'm in Fort Wayne, but I've got family in Fishers (just north of Indy), so I might be able to make it to a war in that vicinity. Where in central Indiana are we talking? I also might be able to bring along my brother-in-law who is 16 and has started lightly modding his Nerf guns as well.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#4 marriedmynitefinder

marriedmynitefinder

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

I'm in Fort Wayne, but I've got family in Fishers (just north of Indy), so I might be able to make it to a war in that vicinity. Where in central Indiana are we talking? I also might be able to bring along my brother-in-law who is 16 and has started lightly modding his Nerf guns as well.

About ten miles west of plainfield. But like i said, we are currently moving, so this will more than likely happen next summer.
-direct threat

#5 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

Yep - I caught that. Assuming I'm still interested in Nerfing next summer (don't see why I wouldn't be), I'd most likely be there if the date worked out for me.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#6 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

I'm in indianapolis, and I've been thinking about a war sometime. I have a few people who might be interested in coming as well, who aren't members here.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#7 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:56 PM

A trip from Cincy wouldn't be too bad, so I threw down a maybe.

Bear in mind, though, I will graduate college in the spring and might be halfway across the country looking for jobs, but if I'm here still I'll try to come.

#8 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:01 PM

There are people on NHQ wanting an Indiana war too. It looks like around 7 members are area. Why not try for this fall? NF doesn't have to host if he can't now.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#9 marriedmynitefinder

marriedmynitefinder

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:53 PM

There are people on NHQ wanting an Indiana war too. It looks like around 7 members are area. Why not try for this fall? NF doesn't have to host if he can't now.

Sounds good. I'll doubt I'll be able to come as soon as fall still, due to all the hassle of moving, almost all of my guns are packed away. And all I have is a few stock darts around.
-direct threat

#10 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:01 PM

Well this is awesome. I will plan on attending just. Thanks bobafan on notifying me about this.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#11 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:08 AM

I too, live in Cincinnati and would be willing to make the trip. Unlike bpso86 however, I'll be in college for another 5 years *grumble* and won't be across the country next year.
"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

#12 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:39 AM

I'm 15mins away from Indiana so a hour and a half should be okay.
I also think there should be templates for war threads.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#13 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

Put me down as a maybe. I might be in the area.
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#14 Gym

Gym

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

I'm the youth director at a church in Kokomo, IN. Every month or two our youth group holds nerf wars. With enough advance notice I might be able to bring our youth group to another location if one of you is hosting one. So far we've just had the wars at our church, but a short road trip could be fun. Depending on schedules I can bring 5-10 youth, maybe more if some non-members who usually come are willing to join in. I'm not sure yet about opening our wars up to the general public, but I will definitely consider bringing our guys to another place.

I also know a few guys in Evansville and Indy who might be willing to get in on a local war.

#15 Twigs

Twigs

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

My crew of about 8 is down for a central Indiana war. Get at me for contact information.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users