Fall Mnno

Doin it again

148 replies to this topic

#126 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

Alteast 100. Im bringing about 200 darts because my SNAP has a fairly good ROF (better then a big Blast) and so I want more shots. Also bring a dart bag of some sorts. I use a AREI medium sized see through tote becayse its mesh and it holds about 100 darts. Its comfy as hell too.

But my SNAP is being painted. it should be awesome.

Also, i need to make up those barrels for Messiah, as I am selling him my Big Blast.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#127 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:01 PM

Well, my BBB is currently eating dicks, so I was thinking of picking up a Big Blast or other airgun. Where are they most commonly stocked? Also, my dart supplies arrived today, so that shouldn't be a problem.

#128 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

Well, my BBB is currently eating dicks, so I was thinking of picking up a Big Blast or other airgun. Where are they most commonly stocked? Also, my dart supplies arrived today, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Walgreens and sometimes K Mart, but I was only able to find them at Walgreens.

Ok, Stuff I plan to sell.
I got some springs, Mostly Nitefinder and a LS spring, also a spring used for a SNAP.

A Big Blast modded like this BB Mav accept mine is alot cleaner. Practically the same color paint, but with Silver accents. That I plan to get rid of.

I have some pumps, Big Blast internals (minus trigger) and the internals for a couple Nitefinders.

#129 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:06 PM

I'll post an update friday after 10pm as to the status of my friends and Kanashimi.

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 24 September 2008 - 11:06 PM.

Gimme back my bullets....

#130 Kanashimi

Kanashimi

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

Sadly, I shan't be going. Once I get funds, and actually make some darts and mod some blasters, then I will go. So, I most likely will not be coming for a while.

-Kanashimi

#131 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

Sadly, I shan't be going. Once I get funds, and actually make some darts and mod some blasters, then I will go. So, I most likely will not be coming for a while.

-Kanashimi

Dude, you said that in June. Does it seriously take you that long just whip up a few guns and some darts? I understand the ride part, but seriously, 3 months and still no good guns and darts.

#132 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:08 PM

-Kanashimi

Dude, you said that in June. Does it seriously take you that long just whip up a few guns and some darts? I understand the ride part, but seriously, 3 months and still no good guns and darts.

Not like you can't borrow a gun from someone at the war. I manage to make about 100 stefans on average with $15 a week and you can't scrape together half that to buy FBR and 3/0 weights? That's like $10. Don't buy from Fleet Farm though, they're a bunch of bastards (some of you know why.)

#133 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:44 PM

I would be willing to lend guns. All I really have though is a BB mav thing that kinda shoots ok but not as straight as I would like. Other then that, I would say use melee weapons but thats a no no unless your a zombie and RyanMcnumbers

#134 Kanashimi

Kanashimi

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

Sorry, but money really is an issue for me. I should be able to finally mod some guns and make some darts soon, because my older brother is paying me to help move all of his car shop supplies.

Bullet, where are you getting your weights? Walmart doesn't seem to have them anymore or something.

I promise I'll make it to the next war with supplies.

-Kanashimi

P.s. Hey, does anyone know about what is going to happen to today's presidential debate? I have read news reports of McCain saying he won't go. I really want to know because I have an assignment from Humanities that requires watching it.

#135 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

Ha ha. night of the war, my dart smithing is done before today. This feels good. Now I just got to make up some speedloaders and stuff. Hopefully I will get a secondary ready. My diskshot is currently being retarded.

#136 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:12 PM

So where's the staging area and closest parking lot? I see a few places on the map, just need confirmation.

#137 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:29 PM

I will be recording the war again. Getting some stuff ready still though. Also, just tested my motorized ballzooka and it is hella loud but shoots pretty far.

#138 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:49 PM

So where's the staging area and closest parking lot? I see a few places on the map, just need confirmation.

The park has it's own parking lot pretty much. We meet in the pagoda off to the right. If you are facing the actually Frolf area, turn right. There is a circle part of the lot at the end, for dropping people off at the playground without having to stop the car. Head towards that and you should see the playground. The pagoda is just past the playground and has picnic tables in it.

My doomsayer will not be attending this war. It will just be too stressful to try and finish it now, and I'll probably fuck it up.

Edited by venom213, 26 September 2008 - 04:50 PM.

#139 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

Somehow that is good to hear since you had been awaiting my finished doomsayer. I didn't finish it because it is a major project and I didn't have enough time.

#140 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

The park has it's own parking lot pretty much. We meet in the pagoda off to the right. If you are facing the actually Frolf area, turn right. There is a circle part of the lot at the end, for dropping people off at the playground without having to stop the car. Head towards that and you should see the playground. The pagoda is just past the playground and has picnic tables in it.

My doomsayer will not be attending this war. It will just be too stressful to try and finish it now, and I'll probably fuck it up.

Hmm, I don't really see what you're saying. There's so many open spaces and buildings in that area. Cross-streets or a screencap (of the google map) would be highly appreciated.

#141 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:47 PM

I found this map. I hope it helps. The only person who has had considerable problems finding us was Bullet Dragon. Everyone else seems to have found us easily. I can have my friends wait in the parking lot holding nerf guns to direct everyone to the staging area. But since there are only 2-3 new groups coming, I don't know if it's necessary.

Edited by venom213, 26 September 2008 - 05:52 PM.

#142 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 05:54 PM

Never mindaccording to Busta that map takes you to the wrong place.

Edited by NerfCrazy, 26 September 2008 - 06:20 PM.

#143 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

Thanks Venom, that map cleared it up considerably.

#144 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:17 PM

I found this map. I hope it helps. The only person who has had considerable problems finding us was Bullet Dragon. Everyone else seems to have found us easily. I can have my friends wait in the parking lot holding nerf guns to direct everyone to the staging area. But since there are only 2-3 new groups coming, I don't know if it's necessary.

Wait. Nevermind. im a retard. Im groggy from running around tonight. Don't listen to me. The area circled is the place we be at.

Edited by BustaNinja, 26 September 2008 - 06:18 PM.

#145 Dr Rockzo

Dr Rockzo

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:28 PM

A bunch of my friends pussied out at the last minute, so no it looks like i will be bringing 1-0. Also: my stefans are gray, as in stick/bark/earth color. I feel like I'm going to lose a ton. Solutions? I'm thinking of spray painting the backs of them a neon color. The problem is, I don't have any neon colored spray paint.

Update in mid post: I am bringing 0 people.

#146 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:35 PM

A bunch of my friends pussied out at the last minute, so no it looks like i will be bringing 1-0. Also: my stefans are gray, as in stick/bark/earth color. I feel like I'm going to lose a ton. Solutions? I'm thinking of spray painting the backs of them a neon color. The problem is, I don't have any neon colored spray paint.

You will lose darts no matter what. Its a fact of Nerfing.

#147 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:36 PM

That sucks to hear. At least Xero is more serious about going. I wouldn't reccomend painting or dyeing your darts, the stuff will get in your barrels and shit. Just roll with what you got. I look forward to meeting you and Xero, in fact that's one of the main things I am excited about for this war.

#148 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:45 PM

That sucks to hear. At least Xero is more serious about going. I wouldn't reccomend painting or dyeing your darts, the stuff will get in your barrels and shit. Just roll with what you got. I look forward to meeting you and Xero, in fact that's one of the main things I am excited about for this war.

Are you still buying foam from me? Or should I post this up for everyone to get at? I wasn't really sure.

#149 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:12 PM

Okay, as I promised, final update: My friends aren't going.

next time, guys sry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users