Photo

Longshot Vs X-bow

30 replies to this topic

Poll: Longshot vs. X-bow (131 member(s) have cast votes)

Which gun is a more prverable primary

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:27 PM

Yes.
And if you have a properly made couplered flip-around clip or slide breech you can have a decent rate of fire to go with the accuracy.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 03 August 2008 - 12:27 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#27 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:59 PM

That's understandable but i wouldn't mind having X-bow or a +Bow, i would really like both or one of them, Its just i don't have the money, time, pactience, or the ability to mod a X-bow yet (i haven't ever even seen or touched one) or even come close to making a +Bow
Thank you Captain Slug for your help, i respect very highly as a modder and i hope one day i will be able to become a REAL modder

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 03 August 2008 - 04:01 PM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#28 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:50 PM

Im going to post as somebody who has modded and used both, but never owned either. I think they are both amazing. You really can't compare them. As my one friend describes the longshot, "you don't really kill people with it. You help other people kill them with it, or land lucky shots." It's almost like suppressing fire. A longshot keeps the enemy at bay, and prevents them from rushing you. It keeps them distracted as the xbows and other long range shoots them down. Also, I love people who say the crossbow is ultra reliable. My friends with crossbows can never get the damned couplers to stay on. Also longshot is cheaper and easier to get.
TL;DR: Both are great. Nerf with what you want.
Also this topic is stupid. If you can get an xbow cheap, get it, or get a longshot. Nuff said.

#29 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

Edited by AJZ, 13 July 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#30 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • State:Maryland

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

Ever used a singled longshot?

I believe I was the first person to single a longshot and I can tell you its like shooting a giant Nitefinder with sholder support (I forgot what that part is called).
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#31 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:40 AM

Ever used a singled longshot?

I believe I was the first person to single a longshot and I can tell you its like shooting a giant Nitefinder with sholder support (I forgot what that part is called).

Yeah, You were the one who came up with the first single CPVC longshot
And the part i think your think of is called a stock
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users