Photo

Attention Weight Lifters

25 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

I have found by far the best supplement that I'd thought I'd share with whoever works out here.

M5. This stuff has had basically no side effects on me. I've been taking it for 3 months. I have gotten HUGE. I've gained 20 pounds in 3 months. You can lift everyday with this stuff. The best part is that you do not tire out. It's amzing stuff.

I know FA24 works out and FA get on this if you haven't already!

Edited by nerfer34, 30 July 2008 - 11:04 AM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:32 AM

Interesting... So whats in this stuff?
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#3 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:44 PM

So do you take little blue pills or shoot it into your ass cheek?
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

Isn't it just creatine? I try not to supplement too heavily. I just take a multi-vitamin plus some no-xplode if I need a kick in the ass, but that's more for energy. It takes me longer, but I don't believe in making changes too fast.

Talio.

PS. How about adding a little description to your post next time you're recommending something? Let me give you an example. Lets say you really like anal vibrators and you found a really awesome one. You'd hop on and be like, "I'm nerfer34 and I love the ass diddle 4000. Here's how it works..." Sell that shit boy and good luck with the vibrators.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

Yeah I mostly agree with Talio. I try to limit my intake of performance altering substances. I generally only ingest rattlesnake venom when I want to put on AT LEAST 5-10 pounds, and won't touch anything but heroine when I need to drop a few. Sometimes it's hard to live by the code of the warrior, but I make do.

#6 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

Goddamnit I love you VACC.

I can do a ton of push-ups. Mostly since I weigh about 110! I use unadulterated caffeine with high fructose corn syrup.

EDIT: I'm moving, cut me some slack.

Edited by Lynx, 30 July 2008 - 09:31 PM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#7 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:48 PM

Screw supplements, I eat nails.

-A side of nerf
Southeast Nerf Contingent

#8 King Of Butt Land

King Of Butt Land

• Banned
  • 324 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:43 PM

From what I understand Creative/this M5 business fucks up and scars your kidneys.
QUOTE(Puppy-§layer @ Dec 18 2008, 04:22 AM) View Post

This contest may have some flaws, as people can simply be a deuschbag over the internet. By Lying.

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

#9 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

If it is creatine yes it can wreck the hell out of your system. You want to take in lots of water when using creatine just like pill form anabolics.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#10 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

From what I understand Creative/this M5 business fucks up and scars your kidneys.

It hasn't been proven. Doctors can say that all they want but people at my gym have been taking creatince for 10+ years.

I'm just suggesting a supplement that has worked for me, just trying to help.

Noexplode gets you jacked yes but that's the stuff I've heard isn't good for you.

M5 does have cretien in it but you DO NOT have to drink a lot of water. I haven't felt dehydrated yet. It also doesn't make you bloat.

Blacksunshine-you can talk shit about supplemtns all you want but every big guy takes supplements no doubt.

Oh BTW, I take the powder form and the flavor is "island punch". It doesn't taste good at all.

This stuff is so strong that you only take 1 tablespoon a day and 1/2 tablespoon on off days.

Edited by nerfer34, 30 July 2008 - 07:42 PM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#11 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

20 pounds in three months?

An adult male on average take 2 weeks to put on a pound of muscle.
What you did would take a normal person 40 weeks.
You were able to do it in 12 weeks.
I would not take this stuff.
Your stretch marks must be coming along nicely.
Especially since your skin cannot handle that kind of growth in that time frame.
My biggest question is will the size stay once you are off the supplements.
A scary thought would be losing all that size since your body needs that supplement to be big.
It is hard to be ripped;/toned with loose skin.

It's like that sweater your grandma gets you and its too big. She says you will grow into it. But you know you wont.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#12 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:09 PM

Personally, I think trying to gain weight with bullshit muscle milk and powder and pills is disgusting.
Its not natural and its just as bad as horse jizz in your veins. And steroids are gross too.

Just drink a bunch of chocolate milkshakes for a month and then work your ass off to turn the fat into muscle.

But whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#13 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:35 PM

There are no recorded incidents of said side-effects. I would REALLY like to see your source.

Plus:

Short-term use of creatine in healthy individuals is generally considered safe (see Creatine supplements#Safety). Continuous intake of excessively high dosages of creatine may lead to any of several possible side effects. While it has been hypothesized that consistently high doses could lead to hypertension due to increased water retention [12], studies have not yet been able to demonstrate either long-term or short term creatine supplementation result in adverse health effects.[13] Creatine supplementation utilizing proper cycling and dosages has not been linked with any adverse side effects beyond occasional dehydration due to increased muscular water uptake from the rest of the body.[14]

According to the opinion statement of the European Food Safety Authorities (EFSA) published in 2004 it was concluded that "The safety and bioavailability of the requested source of creatine, creatine monohydrate in foods for particular nutritional uses, is not a matter of concern provided that there is adequate control of the purity of this source of creatine (minimum 99.95%) with respect to dicyandiamide and dihydro-1,3,5-triazine derivatives, as well as heavy metal contamination. The EFSA Panel endorses the previous opinion of the SCF that high loading doses (20 gram / day) of creatine should be avoided. Provided high purity creatine monohydrate is used in foods for particular nutritional uses, the Panel considers that the consumption of doses of up to 3g/day of supplemental creatine, similar to the daily turnover rate of creatine, is unlikely to pose any risk".[15]

This opinion is corroborated by the fact that creatine is a natural component in mothers' milk and that creatine is absolutely necessary for brain development in the human embryo and the baby, as well as for optimal physiological functioning of the adult human body, especially the brain, nervous system, the muscles and other organs and cells of high energy expenditure, where the creatine kinase (CK) system is highly expressed and creatine levels are high.

Thank you wikipedia.org.

Creatine Warnings

* Side effects of creatine may include water retention, nausea, diarrhea, cramping, muscle pain, and high blood pressure. To prevent dehydration, experts often suggest drinking plenty of water when using creatine.
* Interactions. Large amounts of carbohydrates may increase the effects of creatine. Caffeine may decrease the effects.
* Risks. The long-term risks of creatine are unknown. People with kidney or liver disease should not take creatine. Creatine may affect blood sugar levels, so the supplement may not be safe for people with diabetes.

Given the lack of evidence about its safety, creatine is not recommended for children or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Thank you webmd.com

That is the worst that could happen. If you read the side effects than you will see that no kidney problems have been reported and those that DID have already had PRE EXISTING problems .

Sorry for the long articles.

Edited by nerfsharpie6, 30 July 2008 - 10:36 PM.

We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#14 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:51 PM

* Risks. The long-term risks of creatine are unknown.

That alone is enough to keep me away from it.

Keef: Muscle milk is a protein powder. It's sole purpose is to help you get more protein. Protein is found in day to day stuff like eggs,steak,fish,lentils,milk,almonds,tofu and many many other sources.

For the record: Fat does not turn into muscle. It never did, it never will. fat and muscle are completely different things.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#15 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:52 PM

Eat well and balanced meals.

Can it get easier than that?

Edited by Lynx, 30 July 2008 - 11:53 PM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#16 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:23 AM

It hasn't been proven. Doctors can say that all they want but people at my gym have been taking creatince for 10+ years.

I'm just suggesting a supplement that has worked for me, just trying to help.

Noexplode gets you jacked yes but that's the stuff I've heard isn't good for you.

M5 does have cretien in it but you DO NOT have to drink a lot of water. I haven't felt dehydrated yet. It also doesn't make you bloat.

Blacksunshine-you can talk shit about supplemtns all you want but every big guy takes supplements no doubt.

Oh BTW, I take the powder form and the flavor is "island punch". It doesn't taste good at all.

This stuff is so strong that you only take 1 tablespoon a day and 1/2 tablespoon on off days.

I wasen't talking shit.
BTW theres guys at my gym that have been juceing for 10+ years and they will tell you they are just fine too.
If you aren't drinking a lot of water when putting anything with creatine in it you are putting your kidneys at risk. You should be drinking alot of water anyways when you are working out.

And come on now dude "Doctors can say that all they want but people at my gym have been taking creatince for 10+ years." Yeah what do they know they are just doctors. The meat heads at your gym are for sure much more versed on the effects of crap on ones body.

But really FA and lynx have it down. Eating right for the type of workout you are doing is essential. Doing the right workouts for the right muscle groups is inportant too. Muscle milk is great stuff and comes in tons of flavors.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 31 July 2008 - 02:29 AM.

#17 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:10 AM

For the record: Fat does not turn into muscle. It never did, it never will. fat and muscle are completely different things.

Thank you for clarifying that so I didn't have to. I hear that myth way too often and it just aggravates me.

On the medical/kidney side...

1.) Ten years is not very long for long term side effects. There are folks I know that have been smoking cigarettes for 10+ years and they say they are just fine. (Do you see how poor that logic is?) Back in the day, olympians smoked cigarettes (including the guy who broke the four minute mile). Just because some athletes do it, it doesn't mean it's smart.

2.) Too much of any chemical is horrible for you kidneys. Your kidneys have to filter everything you put in and even if these supplements aren't toxic, the substance can cause your body to release harmful toxins because of the extra work your kidneys need to do. It can lead to kidney failure and I have personally spoken with doctors who have seen early onset of kidney failure among creatine users. They can't say it's definitive yet because it hasn't been going on long enough. I mean come on, people were smoking tobacco for hundreds of years before the surgeon general (in the 50's) said it was bad for you. (By the way, tobacco is the second largest cause for death in the world).

3.) And lastly, creatine does not make you stronger. It was originally designed for sprinters becuase it does enhance (very slightly) fast twitch muscle performance for a very short period of time. It can make you look bigger because your body/muscles will retain water...but as far as a performance enhancer, you're wasting your time. Just increase protein intake and work hard.

Edited by imaseoulman, 31 July 2008 - 08:11 AM.

#18 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

3.) And lastly, creatine does not make you stronger. It was originally designed for sprinters becuase it does enhance (very slightly) fast twitch muscle performance for a very short period of time. It can make you look bigger because your body/muscles will retain water...but as far as a performance enhancer, you're wasting your time. Just increase protein intake and work hard.

This is a point that I think is lost on a lot of people. The question you really have to ask yourself is, "why am I working out?" The answer should generally fall in one of two categories. Either you want to get stronger, or you want to look stronger (this is obviously a generalization, but the division is valid). If you're bulking for a competition the latter is your goal, but otherwise I think you're better off worrying about the former. This, of course, is just my perspective.

If performance is your goal, rather than appearance, you will find yourself not only getting stronger, but becoming healthier and feeling better.

One suggestion would be: for every 3 days you spend lifting, do at least one day of running. And don't pull this jogging for weight loss bullshit. SWEAT DAMN-IT!

VACC
~your health is my priority. I need speedy meat shields~

#19 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:54 AM

­

Edited by DarkInfection, 23 June 2010 - 09:26 PM.

#20 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

Well FA I did it. I weighed in at the doctors 3 months ago at 148, Now I am 168 exactly.

I have lifted every single day except 4. I've also been eating like a pig and taking muscle milk after every workout and once before I go to bed.

That is one thing that concerns me FA, I hope I don't lose my size, as I will be getting off of it in september.

But as for strech marks? Not untill I'm like 50.

#21 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

This is a point that I think is lost on a lot of people. The question you really have to ask yourself is, "why am I working out?" The answer should generally fall in one of two categories. Either you want to get stronger, or you want to look stronger (this is obviously a generalization, but the division is valid). If you're bulking for a competition the latter is your goal, but otherwise I think you're better off worrying about the former. This, of course, is just my perspective.

If performance is your goal, rather than appearance, you will find yourself not only getting stronger, but becoming healthier and feeling better.

One suggestion would be: for every 3 days you spend lifting, do at least one day of running. And don't pull this jogging for weight loss bullshit. SWEAT DAMN-IT!

VACC
~your health is my priority. I need speedy meat shields~

Yeah, that's a pretty good point. I'm down like 70lbs since this time last year and I didn't really do a whole lot of cardio or supplementing. I've packed on around 20 lbs of muscle and it's amazing what it's done. I think your right though that it is better to go for performance over size or at least that's what she said.

Good call Vacc, I'll gladly be your meat sheild anyday sir.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#22 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:57 PM

The transition from meat receptacle to meat shield is not an easy one, but I think you're just the viking to do it.

VACC
~Has anyone noticed the abundance of self deprecating gay jokes I've made lately? I'm getting kinda worried.~

#23 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:10 PM

I was thinking of starting to lift weights do i need to burn off this fat before i can gain muscle?
Help is very much appreciated.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#24 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

It'll pretty much happen at the same time. For every pound of muslce you gain your body needs 50 extra calories a day. Now lets say you put on 20lbs of muscle (which is alot) you now need a whole extra 1000 calories. You'll see fat flying off of you. That's what I did. This time last year I was 315 and now I'm hovering between 240-250.

#25 NJ NerfSquad

NJ NerfSquad

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:54 PM

Screw M5. I tryed it and I was sweating bullets while taking a crap and becoming constipated...

Listen... Anyone can sell you shit and say "Oh This is the Best."

Let me tell all of you this... While some of you may say "Oh my god creatine is screwing up people's kidneys, I'm not taking it" All the soda that us Americans and every other person drinks eats away at your kidneys to... So wouldn't you rather cut the soda and switch to a creatine.

As a former employment, I work at GNC which is one of America's Largest Dietary and Supplement stores. I sold, Recommended, and myself(took) two things while I was stacking supplements. They were Nano Vapor and Cell Tech Hardcore...

The Nano Vapor is an Anabolic booster which basically increased blood flow and opened receptors in your muscles and brain and got you "in the zone" It is one of the top, Leading, pump supplements out there. It is part creatine but seriously, just like scientists say some things are bad, it is not proven and is just an assumed, and very unresearched topic. This nano vapor was to be taken before your workout, about 10-15 minutes before. I suggest the Blue Raspberry or Fruit punch to anyone interested.

The Cell Hardcore is basically a recovery supplement. Formulated to replenish your muscles and multiply gains from a workout. It is to be taken as soon as possible after your workout... The longer you wait after the less you will gain off of it. Right now it is one of the best post-workout creatine supplements out there...

Basically what I'm saying is that you can't propose a hypothesis on a topic that has been slightly researched and no proven facts have been made. Although there is a possibility that creatine may be bad, it does in fact work wonders and it never affected me or any former co-workers or members of the Gym that I attend.

Good Luck and Happy Lifting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users