Quick 'n Dirty Nf Integration Bracket

for an SSPB

6 replies to this topic

#1 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

This is a quick and very easy way to add an SSPB to your Nitefinder, and be able to easily remove it later if you need to take the Nitefinder apart or just want it off.

Posted Image

Materials:
2" of 1/2" CPVC
3/4" to 1-1/2" (#16) Hose Clamp
an SSPB and a Nitefinder (duh)
Posted Image

First remove the ammo holder brackets from inside the Nitefinder. This makes it easy to slide the CPVC into the space there.
Posted Image
First slide the hose clamp in between the holders, it will be a tight fit. Then slide the CPVC into the holder like so.
Posted Image
Then run the hose clamp around the pump on the SSPB and tighten it with a flathead screwdriver. Only tighten it until it is secure and does not move while pumping. Otherwise, you can crush the pump, or at the least make it so that part of the tube is narrower which would make it harder to pump. It should look like this
Posted Image
Posted Image

That's just about it. Yes I realize that my SSPB looks like hell also, I glued it in first, then had an issue and had to tear it out of the Nitefinder to get inside and fix it.

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

Nice.

#3 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

We don't like yer 1 word posts round here.

Hey Skeeter, he wasn't causin' no trouble...

South Park for the ban. It isn't to pretty, but it works. I still think that e-tape and/or adhesive of choice works better long-term.

To be able to switch the SSPB from pistol to pistol is nice. If you get a chunk of dirt in your NF, you can just move the SSPB to another one.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#4 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:41 PM

That "blue" guy reminds me of that Blue And orange guy. You know, the one that have shizophrenia and claimed to be orange

#5 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:22 AM

So, you finally got around to integrating that SSPB, Nice job on it too.
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#6 Brunta

Brunta

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:55 AM

As the title suggests, it is indeed dirty. But hey, it still works. Nice job.

#7 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:46 PM

So, you finally got around to integrating that SSPB, Nice job on it too.

Told you!

Most of the reason it looks nasty is because my SSPB is covered with really strong glue from a messed up integration beforehand.

Edited by analogkid, 30 July 2008 - 06:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users