Ls That Funtions Well Without A Boltsled

Cause I was fucking sick of them breaking

83 replies to this topic

#51 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

Your punctuation and capitalization are horrendous, please fix these immediately. Also have you read this? Please do. And follow it, because you aren't right now. Furthermore, necroing is highly looked down upon here. Especially if the topic is more than a week old. If you have a question that's terribly important for the thread starter, than PM him. ( Or her. I can't really tell ice's gender ) That's what its for.

His bumping of this was fine. The mods and admins will only make you bend over if its about 2 months or older. Also the punctuation and capitalization was fine he started his sentence with a capital and ended it with a question mark. Whats there to hate on?
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#52 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

As this is still up and running, I'd like to take the opportunity to ask if you can still use the magazine. I know the question was asked, but I didn't see if it was answered. I can assume it will still work, but it's not shown in the thread, or in the vid.
--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#53 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:23 PM

As this is still up and running, I'd like to take the opportunity to ask if you can still use the magazine. I know the question was asked, but I didn't see if it was answered. I can assume it will still work, but it's not shown in the thread, or in the vid.

It is singled, no it can not use the magazine.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#54 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:59 PM

Lack of capitalization on the letter i, incorrect spelling of the word tried, lack of the use of an apostrophe, use of text talk ( btw, lol,etc.). This not following the Coc. Granted your spelling isn't that bad, and your post is readable, but it still bugs me. It's like painting a picture and accepting the fact that there is blots of poo on your canvas everywhere. Don't be lazy. Its not cool.

Alright, I've said my last. If you have anymore questions that are unanswered, PM ice, or someone else that you know that has done this mod.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#55 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:15 PM

Lack of capitalization on the letter i, incorrect spelling of the word tried, lack of the use of an apostrophe, use of text talk ( btw, lol,etc.). This not following the Coc. Granted your spelling isn't that bad, and your post is readable, but it still bugs me. It's like painting a picture and accepting the fact that there is blots of poo on your canvas everywhere. Don't be lazy. Its not cool.

Alright, I've said my last. If you have anymore questions that are unanswered, PM ice, or someone else that you know that has done this mod.

Was that for me, because thats how it sounded...
Talio in Shoutbox.

#56 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:41 PM

Was that for me, because thats how it sounded...

If you need to clean up your act, just do it, whether anyone has called you on it or not.

Whereas if you don't (and I don't see anywhere you misspelled 'tried') then don't be hypersensitive.

I was just confused, sorry.
Talio in Shoutbox.

#57 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

Hey ice it is Baggs. This thing is awesome because I saw how it performed at APOC and it was awesome.
And tell everyone to stop saying I am 12. I am 13 for fucks sake!!! Even badger thinks I am 12 but I am 13!!!!
Sorry for getting off topic. But anyways is this a relatively easy mod. I may try it just because the ranges you got were great! Great job.

#58 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

Hey ice it is Baggs. This thing is awesome because I saw how it performed at APOC and it was awesome.
And tell everyone to stop saying I am 12. I am 13 for fucks sake!!! Even badger thinks I am 12 but I am 13!!!!
Sorry for getting off topic. But anyways is this a relatively easy mod. I may try it just because the ranges you got were great! Great job.

You are 12, you told me so at APOC. And, don't resercet a thread for praise or questions, do it over PM.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#59 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:52 PM

Ya your totally 12. When you grow a pair well let you back but not really at all.

Edited by Nonsense Man, 28 September 2008 - 06:54 PM.

QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#60 super geeK

super geeK

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

i know this is kinda a late post, but did anybody find the lenth of the 3/4 pvc in the back of the cpvc pipe that would push back the spring. and measurement of the cpvc with the the coupler.
"You see this?!
No hair.
you know what that means
im aero-dynamic, i can take on danger."

#61 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

i know this is kinda a late post, but did anybody find the lenth of the 3/4 pvc in the back of the cpvc pipe that would push back the spring. and measurement of the cpvc with the the coupler.

Just guess and test. The 3/4 peice should be the same size as the electrical tape that gets wraped around it.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#62 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

Just guess and test. The 3/4 peice should be the same size as the electrical tape that gets wraped around it.

Which is roughly 3/4 inches.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#63 Connor

Connor

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:06 PM

It is vary nice .... But dose the CPVC like stay or like come off... i just what im trying to say is it sturdy ?? :(
Opinions are like Assholes, Everyone has one.

F_A 24 is the KING of nerf.

#64 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

That was a fucking useless post coner not bein mean but shit it has been asked 20 times.

Edited by boom, 01 November 2008 - 08:14 PM.

I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

#65 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:25 PM

Edited by AJZ, 13 July 2014 - 06:24 PM.

#66 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:44 AM

That was a fucking useless post coner not bein mean but shit it has been asked 20 times.

Seriously, boom. Backoff. Read the code of conduct. Now ontopic: That's pretty awesome. I will probably be doing that. My question is: Does it get better range's then a angle breeched longshot?
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#67 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:52 AM

Seriously, boom. Backoff. Read the code of conduct. Now ontopic: That's pretty awesome. I will probably be doing that. My question is: Does it get better range's then a angle breeched longshot?

Yes it does, and don't necro.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#68 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:30 AM

God damnit Silentsnipe. STOP FUCKING DOING THAT!!
You necro topics to yell at people. Like, you brought a topic back from three pages to tell someone off for necroing. Just stop trying to backseat mod. I know this sounds hypocritical, but seriously man, just stop. Until you are an older member, you don't have the right. Leave it to an admin, thats what they are there for, doing their jobs and stuff. Go admins.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#69 bassguitar95

bassguitar95

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

I might consider doing something like this with my CPVC longshot. I just replaced my NF spring with a NF-like industral spring and my bolt sled JUST snapped. Your handle doesn't look sturdy enough, so I'll probably brain storm another way.

Good idea. :)

use a 1/2 inch T coupler
If your at walmart and theres a sale on big blasts and apple juce
get the big blast

#70 Eboreg

Eboreg

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

I might consider doing something like this with my CPVC longshot. I just replaced my NF spring with a NF-like industral spring and my bolt sled JUST snapped. Your handle doesn't look sturdy enough, so I'll probably brain storm another way.

Good idea. :P

use a 1/2 inch T coupler

Sir, I must criticize your post because that idea has already been thought up. If you had read the entire thread before posting you would have realized that. Also, sir, I must insist that you do not post in a 2-month-old topic or "necro" or post in a necro'd topic. Toodles.
Always bring your sword to battle.

I pity the fool who attempts to use a single-shot blaster against me.

#71 dred

dred

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

why would you worry about spelling anyway. Its not like people who don't spell good do anything bad. If you see a spelling mistake awsome but don't go trieing to tell someone off for spelling bad.
Primary. modded longshot no clip
Secondary. modded nite finer

#72 Betrayal

Betrayal

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

why would you worry about spelling anyway. Its not like people who don't spell good do anything bad. If you see a spelling mistake awsome but don't go trieing to tell someone off for spelling bad.

I'm actually not sure. But it's a rule.

EDIT: Oh, and sorry if I'm backseat moderating.

Edited by Betrayal, 15 December 2008 - 09:48 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Apr 15 2009, 11:23 AM) View Post

Doing shit is hard work.

VACC

#73 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

Because grammar counts too...

Its just a general standard. I mean, if I or anyone else come to the site, I don't want to spend 15 minutes figuring out your leet speak, or chat speak. I just want to get to the material. And as most people here can read and write, then its just a given standard.

Hope that helps.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#74 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:48 PM

Because grammar counts too...

Its just a general standard. I mean, if I or anyone else come to the site, I don't want to spend 15 minutes figuring out your leet speak, or chat speak. I just want to get to the material. And as most people here can read and write, then its just a given standard.

Hope that helps.

I do believe it's "1337". [Directed to dred] And again, we want to get to the point. It's like speech, you would rather listen to a guy who enunciates his word rather than a dude who slurs them.[/Directed to dred]
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#75 dubcwill

dubcwill

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

The only problem with a T is that air could escape out the cocking I mean priming handle.

The thing to fix the air is epoxying a 1/2 inch cpvc cap and it would stay in.
He's my slave. Or he will be. I promise when I take over youtube, I will enslave Uni13. That is all. DBNF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users