Photo

Rapid-fire

5 replies to this topic

#1 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:15 PM

I need some help thinking of a mod to do to my buzz-bee rapid fire. could post with ideas please! :D
I believe in the true lord Joseph Stalin. Problem?

#2 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

I believe the reason it takes so long to get validated on Nerfhaven is so that people don't do the things you have been doing. Code of Conduct, read it, know it, live it.
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#3 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

Please search next time. It would have saved you literally a lot of time instead of waiting for responses. Plus we don't like to give out answers here, you have to find them yourself. One thing you can do is remove the psts from the shells and add brass or cpvc. NOW SEARCH!

EDIT: Here's one idea Try it out, you might like this mod!

Edited by nerfsharpie6, 24 July 2008 - 10:08 PM.

We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#4 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

Goto the modification directory, find your gun, click the links.

Good luck. And check ALL the stickies. They are there to help you.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#5 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

This is your THIRD mistake, in what, an hour? Just get banned already.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:28 AM

I've seen enough.

M14, I think they have all been honest mistakes, but you've had at least 2 months to read the forums and you SHOULD know that ignoring the Code of Conduct is unacceptable, and, more importantly, really pisses me off.

So, I'm giving you another 2 months to read the Code of Conduct and generally figure things here out. Honestly, all the stuff you've posted could have been found with a simple search, which you do not need to be a member to perform anyway. So, come back in September (the 23rd I believe, but you'll get an email with the correct date) and try it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users