Photo

N-strike Attachments You Would Like To See.

27 replies to this topic

#26 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:55 AM

Why don't they make something similar to a "Master key" you know the whole Entry shotgun at the bottom of the blaster so we could just blow the hinges and knobs off any door so that nerf will become a Mil-Sim which it kinda looks like its going to turn in to.

Oh wait how about a new tactical light thing but with 12 different color settings so we could illuminate our targets with PINK and AQUA BLUE!

Why don't we start mailing these ideas to the guys at Hasbro, Enough is enough feel free to enjoy your wet dreams of new weapons attachments! Because they'll most likely never come true.

Ok, thanks. Now Hasbro needs a PINK line to match Victoria's Secret. I mean, people have wet dreams about both of them, so why not the same product line names?
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#27 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

I've got a wonderful idea.

It's called Hot Glue. See, it holds it on there, and when you want to take it off, you take it off. Pretty simple.

In all seriousness: We don't need a SopMod for Nerf. You don't need lights, or scopes, or even laser pointers. That's the joy of Nerfing. You want/need something on your blaster, you find a way to put it on there.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#28 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Or you can just mount a reactor to the bottom of a longshot like some people do.

DID NO ONE READ MY 2nd POST??? Christ.

It would be nice if they made something like a SSPB that clips onto rails.

Hey, wait... I did that Too! God Damnit!

Edited by Philote, 26 July 2008 - 05:02 PM.

EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users