Magstrikes?

Where'd they go?

9 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:32 AM

I have scavenged local TRUs, Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts... everywhere, several towns over, in an effort to find myself a Magstrike.

Not only are all of these places out of stock, but they don't even have the shelf space for them anymore.

Are the Magstrikes being phased out dude to the coming of the Vulcan? I'd buy one online, but I online retailers want 32$ plus shipping for them, which bumps it to about 38$.

Anyone know what's going on with the Magstrikes?
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#2 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:37 AM

Well, check on Target.com. You can enter your zip code to see if your store has any in stock, and if not, you can still order them online for about 18-24$, I thought. Target is always a good place for nerf.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#3 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

Check your KB Toys. I have two I normally check out, and they are the only ones that carry them.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

My local KB toys outlet has a shitload of them. Not to mention that most target stores currently are putting the Iron Man ones on clearance.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#5 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

First, this should not be on here in off topic. Second check on amazon or ebay.
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#6 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:15 PM

yes the magstriks are phased out. there is a replacement known as the Iron Man Magstrike. Its probably in the action figure isle.
Posted Image

This image has been posted before here on the haven.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#7 laxtk88

laxtk88

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

If you want a regular Magstrike check your local TJ Max. Seriously. That is where I got mine while being dragged along by my mom. It was only $17.
QUOTE(Sleebo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just for the record, my mother is the most beautiful women in the world.

#8 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

Thanks all. There used to be a Local KB toys in a mall, but I do think it closed down...

I'll check at TJ Maxx, I remember seeing a NERF box there a couple weeks ago, so I guess we'll see.

And NerfLoki, seriously, where should I put it? I figured this was the best place for it, as I was really just asking if they're being phased out..
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#9 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

To Loki: First, yes, it didn't need to be in off topic, but at least it's not clogging up GND or Trading. Second, You're too new to be telling people what to do. Third, because of the nature of the post, assume he has reason for wanting to buy one In-Store. Fourth, Fuck you, stop being a dick and shut your pie hole.

Now...back to the topic:
Best of luck Ivan...if you still can't find any, PM me perhaps we can work something out, like I said my local stores have WAAAAAY too many.

-Bags

Edited by baghead, 24 July 2008 - 04:48 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#10 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

To Loki: First, yes, it didn't need to be in off topic, but at least it's not clogging up GND or Trading. Second, You're too new to be telling people what to do. Third, because of the nature of the post, assume he has reason for wanting to buy one In-Store. Fourth, Fuck you, and shut your pie hole.

Now...back to the topic:
Best of luck Ivan...if you still can't find any, PM me perhaps we can work something out, like I said my local stores have WAAAAAY too many.

-Bags

Thanks Bags, I'm going to talk with Badger, and see what he's willing to ask for his two Magstrikes, I don't mind paying for shipping if the total cost comes to around what I'd pay in total anyways. But if that doesn't work out, I'll contact you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users