• 1,985 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

#2 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

That is sh-weet! Did, by any chance, you get this idea from Lion's Video Game Zapper Gun? Seriously, I have an old Gamecube, I am totally trying this with it's controller. (Maybe with a singled 2K...?) Just the novelty and ridiculousness of running around shooting people with a Gamecube/N64 controller is worth rendering the controller itself useless. Nice job!
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#3 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

Someone put up a challenge in that thread so I figured Id take it. Why not put titan internals in the gamecube itself? That'd be awesome... Time to look for a broken gamecube...

#4 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:09 PM

Someone put up a challenge in that thread so I figured Id take it. Why not put titan internals in the gamecube itself? That'd be awesome... Time to look for a broken gamecube...

Oh. My. God.

You are genius! Scatter-titan Gamecube FTW! Actually, I could maybe do something like a Gameboy SP/Spidey dart tag(or Hornet tank)combo, since I have three SP's that I never use......
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#5 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

I think a sspb would fit in a gameboy color... Those are like 5 bucks at the flee market... Maybe Ill get one of those too.

#6 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

I think we should all hold a contest to see who can integrate a Nerf gun into the most ridiculous household objects!!! I'M IN!
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#7 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:30 PM

Im totally in for that. Can anyone say vacuum cannon?

#8 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:00 PM

Im totally in for that. Can anyone say vacuum cannon?

NICE! I was thinking like a toaster or a toilet seat, but a vacuum would kick ass!

#9 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

Hmmm... well, I do have some Hornet tanks and a plush crocodile lying around....

#10 Oni Kadaki

Oni Kadaki

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

Do pets count as household objects?

Just kidding.

I personally think a gun integrated into a rolling office chair would provide hours of entertainment, especially if it point out the back so you could take cover and fire at the same time.

Edited by Oni Kadaki, 11 July 2008 - 02:41 PM.

#11 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

That is totally sweet!

#12 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:13 PM

Hm. An Absolver inside one of these things would be pretty damn cool. I bet we could get the internals of a titan inside or underneath it or something. Sounds like an interesting challenge.

I wonder what other controllers would work well for this sort of modification.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#13 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:43 PM

Vacuum Ball Gun. There, I said it.

BTW, integrating blasters into controllers is kinda old. Integrate them into cell phones!
QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#14 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:07 PM

This thread made me laugh out loud.
EDIT: :lol: and.......... :lol: !!

Edited by Bomberman, 11 July 2008 - 05:08 PM.

QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#15 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

HAHA! My brother is in a wheelchair, this would be a good time to show off the guns I built into it!! He has dual nightfinder holsters and and a longshot attached to the back!

Edited by Banshee, 11 July 2008 - 05:51 PM.

#16 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

You could put an at2k into a Guitar Hero Controller!!!
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#17 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

While reading this thread, I thought I was standing with a group of 10 year olds screaming out whatever came to mind first. Really guys, calm down. Good controller mod KF, I have a feeling this, and the zapper are going to start a whole flurry of random integrations.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#18 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:01 PM

A couple weeks ago, I had the idea of putting my Guitar Hero Controller into my LS and making both work...

Then I promptly decided that would be stupid and didn't.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#19 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

Im seriously going to go look for a vacuum at goodwill next week... Not random. Just shove a couple titan/big blssts into it... Or something like that.

#20 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

This will sound rediculous and highly immobile but ...... refrigerator turret with rotating bases for the guns. You could find a broken refrigerator during junk pick up if you really wanted to do this.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#21 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

This will sound rediculous and highly immobile but ...... refrigerator turret with rotating bases for the guns. You could find a broken refrigerator during junk pick up if you really wanted to do this.

Who would lug around a fridge? Vaccuum is smaller... Go for something with wheels or is light.

#22 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:38 AM

Why not try a leaf blower, considering vaccuums you know, like, suck. Probably be a lot less work.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#23 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

Why not try a leaf blower, considering vaccuums you know, like, suck. Probably be a lot less work.

And I could even get a gas powered leaf blower... No cords... But vacuums are cheaper.

#24 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:52 PM

it might be so unusual, unexpected, and weird it might work in a indoor war. i like it
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#25 Poseidon

Poseidon

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

I suppose it would be convenient... all your friends think you just were vacuuming early that day then WHAM! They get nailed with a high powered house holed cleaning utensil. How embarrassing... nice.
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther

In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users