Zero Punctuation

Really Funny!!!

12 replies to this topic

#1 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

As much as I hate off topic topics, there is a voice screaming inside me to share this wonderful slopbucket of humor, wit, and all around good critique, so I thought I might as well let you watch this

Let me warn young illeagalers that some of these videos (Including this one) has bad language and some sexual humor. There. Thats all done. :lol:

Here is a link to the gallery of all of em. right here

I would not suggest these videos to anyone under 15 (unless your hierarchy :( )

Enjoy
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#2 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

I've been watching these forever, and needless to say, I have escapist as a pre set on my keyboard. They are funny.

However, apparently they have been showing them on G4 with out any credit given to our man Yahtzee, and this outrages me.

Also, if there was any better reason to hate MGS, watch his review, and it will spell out EXACTLY how I feel about it. Solid Snake avatar aside, its so true.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#3 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

Ive never even played the games he has reviewed. But anyway, there so STONKING FUNNY!!
The first one I saw made me laugh for hours. :lol:
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#4 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

Ive never even played the games he has reviewed. But anyway, there so STONKING FUNNY!!
The first one I saw made me laugh for hours. :lol:

They truely are. After playing some of the games then watching his reviews, even though I enjoyed the games, i can't dispute him. he is pretty much right.

#5 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:26 PM

Yahtzee is funny. I've look forward to every Wednesday, since discovering his videos. Zero Punctuation, and also Angry Video Game Nerd, are always good for a laugh.

#6 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:36 AM

Also, if there was any better reason to hate MGS, watch his review, and it will spell out EXACTLY how I feel about it. Solid Snake avatar aside, its so true.

Don't sleep tonight.

I never even thought of them as serious reviews, only thing Im with him 100% on is JRPG's
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#7 littlemikey

littlemikey

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

I love Zero Punctuation.
One of my favorite things about it is: Even if you have not played the game in question, you will still really enjoy the video. I never played Haze, or any PS game he reviewed, yet I still really enjoyed the videos on them. I really liked his Web comic's video, because I'm glad that he is angry about the same things I am angry about with web comic authors.

It's impossible to pick my favorite one, they are all good
In fact, I think I'll go watch some more now. Thanks :)

#8 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:40 PM

I love Zero Punctuation.
One of my favorite things about it is: Even if you have not played the game in question, you will still really enjoy the video. I never played Haze, or any PS game he reviewed, yet I still really enjoyed the videos on them. I really liked his Web comic's video, because I'm glad that he is angry about the same things I am angry about with web comic authors.

The web comic one made me laugh because when he mentions the plot twist of the main character's girlfriend having a miscarriage, I realized he reads the same web comics I read. Control Alt Delete did that, and it pretty much Effeminate failed.

Oh, and I slept quite well last night. Pleasant dreams about women. Were you planning on trying to break in and kill me, because I did hear my dogs go after something and it screamed ALOT.... and I have collies....

#9 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

I dunno, the fact that he said that you start off with a tranquilizer gun that can knock people out where ever you shoot them in MGS4 indicates that he started off with the easy gun because he started playing on very easy mode (am I mistaken?) kinda made me question his credibility to judge the game play on games.

I guess he's kind of funny sometimes... but that's all I can say about him.

EDIT: CRAP. Upon watching it again, I am fairly sure he was refering to the mk.2. I suppose it is time to blame the defensive metal gear fanboy side of me and go drink some lemonade.

Edited by penguin807, 11 July 2008 - 11:49 PM.

#10 littlemikey

littlemikey

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:06 AM

I love Zero Punctuation.

The web comic one made me laugh because when he mentions the plot twist of the main character's girlfriend having a miscarriage, I realized he reads the same web comics I read. Control Alt Delete did that, and it pretty much Effeminate failed.

Oh, and I slept quite well last night. Pleasant dreams about women. Were you planning on trying to break in and kill me, because I did hear my dogs go after something and it screamed ALOT.... and I have collies....

No, wasn't me trying to kill you.

I know the exact comic Yahtzee was joking about, and yeah, that comic really was a Effeminate fail. There have been dozen's of spin offs from that comic, because everyone just thought it was rubbish really.

#11 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

Coulda fucking told me. Don't you know the proper etiquette when someone is trying to kill you?

I think he said it perfectly, if your a fan get it, if you aren't your going to be confused. Still not as bad as JRPG's. For those of you who don't know what i mean see this.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#12 Tehmandude

Tehmandude

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

This guy isn't even giving a review, the two that I've seen are basically just pounding in understatements.
QUOTE(umdlancer @ Mar 25 2008, 04:29 AM) View Post

If you accidentally clock somebody with a doubleshot, then you're more liable to break the doubleshot than you are to cause serious injury.

PM me if selling a NIB or LNNB LnL.

#13 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

Cmon! I had that as my homepage in my profile ever since I joined! :)
Bitchin new theme song.

Edited by Philote, 17 July 2008 - 09:17 AM.

EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users