Photo

Ever Nerfed On Your Birthday?

23 replies to this topic

#1 BJ Williams

BJ Williams

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

Today is my birthday (26 years old) and it got me to thinking...have any of you guys ever had a nerf war on your birthday?

#2 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

I was seriously considering it for my 18th last month, but it would not have worked out. :)
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#3 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

I would have had a war for my birthday (this 29th) but seeing as I will be in Iceland I can't.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:05 PM

Does an anniversary count? Dragged the girlfriend to DEAL last year for our 3 yr. Boy was she happy about that.
I hate you.

#5 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:23 PM

I'm having a war on my birthday this year. It's on the 19th.
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#6 thaygor

thaygor

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

Yes I nerfed on my 15 birthday (im 15) and it was a clan meet.

Edited by thaygor, 10 July 2008 - 12:39 PM.

Just remember you are unique, Just like everyone else!

#7 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

Biofreak, in july? Mines the 20th and a friend of mine's is on the 19th too.

Happy Birthday!
Timothy M-Lick <3

#8 Watari

Watari

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

Yes I have, on my 13th birthday it was planned to be a nerf war (cheap and inexpensive, compared to my other parties) and I think about 15 people (kids) were there...this was when I was new to nerfhaven, so the best mods we did at the time were AR removal's, and we still used stock darts. There are 18 pictures, and Cruxzader is there...it was one of the best nerf wars ever! I have pics:

Posted Image
Cruxzader is using a double nf as a mask, i'm wearing a blue shirt
(it said: I am a police officer, your donuts are safe with me)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Here is a good photo that you can see me in...(blue shirt) cruxzader has the paper over his face
and the kid in the green is one of my friend/neighbors.
Posted Image
the kid that is duel wielding fireflys is my old school friend
Posted Image

Although there are more pics, some are stupid...or just not "good pics"...and if you wanted to know
the barrier that was shown in the first picture is now non-existant because my dad forced me to
take it apart. :(

So yeah, that's my 13th birthday...

EDIT: I died a lot...but one time it was cool because I was looking for someone and he was in the
bushes, snuck up behind me and shot me in the head...but seriously!?! who would hide in the bushes
where there are a ton of bees...thats SUICIDE

Double Edit: (post below) I have gained weight...and although he has lost weight...it doesn't look like it...anyways, this was before I had a
"primary" or "secondary," there were only enough guns to go around for everyone...AND YOUR DONUTS ARE SAFE WITH ME :lol:

Triple Edit: (I'm a fan of the rough draft/2nd draft thing...) There are a bunch of weird people in the background...uhh, they haven't really been introduced to nerf and 3 of them (including Cruxzader) are the only teens it was still a great party...most of the "older" people didn't nerf...just hang around...like my cousin, in the 2nd to the last picture, and in the 6th picture, the little girl eating the pizza killed everybody...seriously...she was really evil...

Edited by Watari, 10 July 2008 - 03:59 PM.

#9 CruxZader

CruxZader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:50 PM

Hey just to let you guys know this was a while back since then I have lost weight.

Ps. Your donuts are not safe wtih watari.

Edited by CruxZader, 10 July 2008 - 03:51 PM.

When everyone screams out save us..... I'll whisper no.

Rorschach- Watchmen

#10 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:21 PM

I WISH I could nerf on my birthday. Which is tomorrow, acually. I'll be turning 14. It's a bit late to organize a war, though.. I'll just have a min-war with my friend Kyle. (Grenada on the Forums.)
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#11 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:23 PM

That's a great idea, I'm doin it for my birthday (the 20th).
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#12 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

Hey, I'm hosting one on the 19th of August (my b-day) is anyone game?
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#13 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

Does an anniversary count? Dragged the girlfriend to DEAL last year for our 3 yr. Boy was she happy about that.

I only wish I was half the man you are.

#14 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:10 PM

I had a family nerf out for my birthday last year.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#15 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:06 AM

You are my hero. That is freaking awesome.
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#16 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:20 AM

I'd have to go to an indoor place to Nerf on my b-day, as it's in January and cold as hell out usually.
Gimme back my bullets....

#17 Pebbles

Pebbles

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:47 AM

11th birthday, made some blowguns and some cheap matchstick darts. That was when I only had a stock Mav and a banded, AR'ed NF. Awesome war. We just shot each other, no hits.

12'th birthday. I used every gun I had, even my brand-new reactor and FF. The reactor was the best gun, thanks to our style of play.

13'th birthday: Didn't actually have a party, thanks to parental delays. To make up for it, I got SANA GENESIS, a ten-person war with some reasonably modified guns and stefans. Awesome.
An idea won't work unless you do.
Foamblast: Home of NC Nerf's largest known clan.

Look at it! No, no, come back here and look at it! Bad members. Baaaaad members! -VACC

#18 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:49 AM

You are my hero. That is freaking awesome.

Yeah, OMC's hardcore. But don't try it, squatch. Katie'd kill you and you know it. We can work war dates around things like that, if only to avoid your imminent death.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#19 BURN177

BURN177

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:35 AM

i thought of it for my 13th but fell through
I DONT SUFFER FROM INSANITY I ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT!

#20 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:57 PM

I make damn sure that I host a (small) nerf war on my birthday every year. My best friends come over and we spend the day shooting the shit out of each other, come inside for pizza, and then play video games all night.

They leave the next day and I sleep the rest of the day (they probably pass out the second they get home) We do the same thing for each of their birthdays, and we have for 3 years. It's kind of become a tradition now. I'm about to set up another such event when my birthday comes in September.

Most of the time, it's only a 2v2 war, although last year it was 4v4. Usually it's just me, my brother, and my two best friends, but it still fucking rocks. My yard is perfect for nerf, my friends and I are insane, and I can't wait for the next one.

So yes, I always nerf on my birthday.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#21 Mr Tubb

Mr Tubb

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:17 AM

I've only nerfed on my 14th birthday. We had four people, and pretty much everyone used a blowgun. My backyard is big enough (~25' by ~60') for such a 'war,' but we also used the front yard a bit. One of my favorite sharpshooting places is an area of the wall where I can stand on the ~5' tall wall and shoot over the main 10' tall wall. All in all, it was good fun.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side."
-Han Solo; Star Wars: A New Hope (IV)

#22 PirateShow

PirateShow

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

I'm planning a big one for my 25th next month- so far I have 22 people on board, with another three dozen irritating 'maybe' responses (friggin' Facebook!). I've yet to find any Nerfing community at all here in Toronto, but I think this may be the start of something beautiful.
Biff! Pow! Whammo!

#23 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

My birthday was last week. I was going to set up a war then but it didn't work out, so instead we're doing a war tomorrow. It'll be about 7 people. I'm pretty much the only one with any decent guns. My friends have got a couple mavericks and a bbb between them, but I have to fix two of them tomorrow before the war(since I'm one of the few who mods).

Edited by bartel, 25 July 2008 - 11:40 PM.

"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#24 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:09 AM

I'm planning a big one for my 25th next month- so far I have 22 people on board, with another three dozen irritating 'maybe' responses (friggin' Facebook!). I've yet to find any Nerfing community at all here in Toronto, but I think this may be the start of something beautiful.

Mate Im in Toronto
There arn't much of us that mod i'm sure. but i think im the only bastard in north york that tears his guns open.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users