Dont Want To Wait For The Vulcan?

Then have the next best thing.

7 replies to this topic

#1 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:35 PM

I was watching tv and I got a brief glance at a batman comercial. I saw a new chain fed electric nerf gun that you wear as a belt. Here it is.New chain gun.. On the comercial it looked like it had potential. I cant find it on YouTube though <_<. But just think it is half the price of the Vulcan.

Edited by Llama Boy, 08 July 2008 - 05:36 PM.

Truce.

#2 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

Seen it. POS. My little brother got one because he thought it looked like the Vulcan. It shot 10 feet flat. Sometimes. Most of the time it went about 8-10 feet. Sometimes, it barely left the chain and jammed the thing. But it shot 20 feet sometimes, when I angled it. It probably sucks, but if anyone else bought it and had better results, I'd like to say it is just defective.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#3 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:12 PM

Is it flywheels?
Truce.

#4 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

Interesting find, but I vote to wait. Anything that small can't possibly have a powerful enough firing mechanism. And no more about the Vulcan, there's a reason that the number of posts in that thread is 666. <_<

#5 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:27 PM

I still think it would be cool to mount one to a tripod and make a longer chain for it.So I might have to pick one up once I get back from Florida.
Truce.

#6 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

Because it's just a flywheel gun and the whole utility belt thing, You should probably just get an automatic tommy 20 or a regular tommy 20. The original T20 will only cost you 20-ish bucks, so about the same as the batman thing, only better. So just buy that.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#7 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

Whats the difference between the 2 captain? Ive only seen the one yellow tommy 20.

#8 laxtk88

laxtk88

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

Whats the difference between the 2 captain? Ive only seen the one yellow tommy 20.

The AT20 is full auto, but not out yet. The original is semi-auto.
QUOTE(Sleebo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just for the record, my mother is the most beautiful women in the world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users