Photo

Post Your Gun's Ranges Here

If you think this is stupid then just say so.

3 replies to this topic

#1 GuerillaMan557

GuerillaMan557

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

This is an idea I came up with to share gun ranges with other nerfers. If you deceide to participate then also please say how you modded it. I share my nerf ranges through YouTube, so I will have links to my range videos. Once again if you think this is a dumb idea than just say so and I will fix what you think is dumb.

Modded NF Ranges (AR Removal and Banding):

Modded Recon Ranges (AR Removal):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0E_PzddwQ

Edited by GuerillaMan557, 08 July 2008 - 09:16 AM.

#2 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:41 AM

I'm saying so, this is dumb.

"Whose penis is bigger" contests never get far and ALWAYS degenerate into retardedness.

Quoting ranges online is useless. Everyone's "ranges" are bullshit, and it doesn't change anything. All that matters is whether or not you can hit someone during a war. If ranges were everything, everyone would use titans/sm5k's and take potshots at each other all day.

Post mods and innovations that you have come up with on these forums, but not ranges. There are two ranges: Good Enough and Not Good Enough. That's it. If you can use it in a war, it's good enough. If not, either it needs more work or your playing style sucks (probably the latter). I have seen kids beat up on entire teams with nothing but two lock n' loads and some common sense. Gun performance should not be the object of this hobby, it should be a minor addition to someone's kickass nerfing experience.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#3 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, someone needs to just pop in here and close this thread.

Everyone measures 'ranges' differently. If you wanted to know the ranges, why don't you just look in the modification thread, or PM the member?

Dumb - 2

Not - 0
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#4 laxtk88

laxtk88

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:02 AM

I am going to quote OMC on this one: Actual range= (given range/2) -post count
QUOTE(Sleebo @ Jun 12 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just for the record, my mother is the most beautiful women in the world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users