Photo

Bad Company

5 replies to this topic

#1 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

I know there was a thread on this in the past but I just wanted to see everyone's reaction to this game now that its out. Personally I think its a great game but I am a bit disappointed with the graphics.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

5 seconds of searching found the old thread. Did you try to search for it? As for the game, I do not own it, but everyone I talked to says that the online play is the only redeeming feature.

Edited by badger, 03 July 2008 - 11:57 PM.

As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:59 PM

5 seconds of searching found it. Did you try to search for it? As for the game, I do not own it, but everyone I talked to says that the online play is the only redeeming feature.

Found what? I am making this topic to see what people think of it now that its out. The other topic was about the beta and such. I own this game. The campaign is actually pretty good, it ends too soon though, but yes, the online play is what you should buy it for.

Edited by Spartan_117, 04 July 2008 - 12:00 AM.

The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#4 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • State:Colorado

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:30 AM

I love the game. Yes the graphics are a little bad but it's alright. I love the destructable walls.
TMC

#5 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:01 AM

I liked it, but my first impressions were bad. I tried it RIGHT AFTER beating MGS4.

The online is fun, but the SP campaign is stupid.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#6 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

Wow, saw this thread and the first thing that came to my mind the band. Most games in this genre tend to lean toward online play.

Edited by analogkid, 04 July 2008 - 10:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users