Smano

Southern Maine Area Nerf Out

3 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

So, Aguineapig (member at Foam Universe) and I have been trying to get a war in Maine going for a while. We're still deciding on a place, I'm just wondering if anyone's interested in attending. It will probably be in between the Acton or Portland area. I'll edit with the details in the next few days.

People who are attending:
Myself and two others
Guinea is bringing three to six people

Edited by Thomas, 01 July 2008 - 05:57 PM.

#2 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:03 AM

Yes! Finally a war in Maine! Mkay so here are the dates that work for me I am booked solid through July with the exception of the 26th. Also I am leaving for MN on the 5th where I am attending that MN war with the acronym thingy. I could go to this war if it was on the 26th of July and the 2nd of August. I think I have a good park in mind. The only problem with it is that is has a path around the outside that is walked by a moderate amount of people other than that it is a perfect place. It has bathrooms and a nice small market with snacks , energy drinks and ice cream nearby.

Here is the park on google maps

http://maps.google.c...009699&t=h&z=17

Scroll around the park to see all the possible playing areas. It is surrounded by woods on one side and a path and a river on the other.

Hope this works out

Edit: I could bring between 1 and 2 attendees with me.

Edited by jackster57, 02 July 2008 - 07:07 AM.

#3 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:21 AM

I'll talk to my parents about the 26th, I'm going to North Carolina on the second. As for the location, it's a tad far away from me. Guinea is looking into getting Cumberland Farms, and I'll update.
(the location is 1 1/2 hours from me, and my parents aren't willing to drive that far, so we're trying to find a middle area)

#4 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

I feel like an asshole about this, but I can't do a war in July. Are you open for any dates in august past the 12th?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users