Photo

Automatic Tommy 20

8 replies to this topic

#1 Frankie27

Frankie27

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

We are having a huge toy sale here in Australia. I'm super excited because we are getting Recons (Yay!) Anyway, looking at the catalog, I have found a picture of the new Automatic Tommy 20 (as apposed to the semi automatic we already have. Check it out - http://www.kmart.com...=&PageNumber=47

Its the green one. Looks kinda cool. But not? Discuss.

Also, just while I'm here, how many clips does the Recon come with stock? Thanks.

Edited by Frankie27, 30 June 2008 - 12:45 AM.

Admin of No. 1 Australian Nerf Site - Oz Nerf

#2 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:27 AM

The recon only comes with one clip stock. And did the tommy 20 always have that bullet type structure underneath the orange cage?
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#3 Frankie27

Frankie27

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:39 AM

Cool Thanks. And no. It didn't have that under it. This new gun has a completely new structure (except for the turret and 'cage')
Admin of No. 1 Australian Nerf Site - Oz Nerf

#4 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:12 AM

Jesus, things are expensive in Australia!

Anyway, that's a cool find. I like the look of the Auto T20. Hopefully it will be a tad better performance wise, but who knows. I noticed on my brothers T20 that the darts often get "hooked" on the inside of the fake barrel, and get jammed up. I wonder if that problem was fixed.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#5 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:15 PM

I saw a little thing about this a few months ago on the buzzbee website. But there was no picture and i thought it was insignificant for that reason. This will be a nice backup for if the vulcan sucks. Also, Gears that problem can easily be fixed by chopping off the fake barrel.

Edited by g-force, 30 June 2008 - 12:16 PM.

QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#6 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

I wonder if I could minimize the Auto T20 like I did the normal T20. Then I could actually have a real nerf machine pistol!
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#7 Eboreg

Eboreg

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:42 PM

Whoa! The Auto T20 has a pistol grip that the plain old T20 didn't have. If you don't know what a pistol grip is, think "Longshot". I wonder what that means for minimization Ubermensch
Always bring your sword to battle.

I pity the fool who attempts to use a single-shot blaster against me.

#8 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:49 PM

I plan on doing a very extreme minimixeation and integrating it into my mongo titan.
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#9 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

I have a regular T20 and it seems like with mine, that if you keep firing too quickly without letting the motors get up to speed in between shots, then the shots are crappier and inaccurate, sometimes hitting the inside of the barrel. What I'm wondering is, if they haven't fixed this problem in the Auto T20, then how is it going to behave? It has the same cage used on the old T20, so the full auto fire could turn into a big pile of fail with darts dropping 5 feet in front of you and others spraying every which way...I took the cage off of my T20, but it still has that problem. I suppose we'll have to wait to find out.

Edited by Captain, 12 July 2008 - 08:56 PM.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users