Photo

Gettin Back In The Game!

7 replies to this topic

#1 used man

used man

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

Im not sure you remember me, you propobly dont but whatever. so all of my guns have dissapeard or been sold, or broken. To get started again i was thinking about a recon. i only want one or two guns range doesnt matter to much im more interested inbeing able to repeatedly fire like a longshot or recon or something of that sort. I am only going to use stock darts so stefan compatibility doesnt matter. any suggestions for guns like that .

#2 nerfer75

nerfer75

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

Well, it's good to see you back here. I would highly recommend a Longshot. They are beasts when properly modded, but Recons are definately easier to mod. Good luck.
---nerfer75---
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.--Revelation 20:15

#3 homemadesrock

homemadesrock

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

The best stock guns are realy the automatics .I"d recoment a rf20 or a magstrike.I would get the recon ,It sucks stock and modding is harder than a longshot.Hope this helps.

Edited by homemadesrock, 27 June 2008 - 09:59 PM.

#4 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:17 PM

The best sock guns are realy the automatics .I"d recoment a rf20 or a magstrike.I would get the recon ,It sucks stock and modding is harder than a longshot.Hope this helps.

I'm sorry, I don't think you got the memo. We're "Nerfers", not "Sockers", that just sounds gay. Seriously, did you ever pass Grade 3?

I would recommend the Longshot for sure. Although only if you have the experience to mod one, they're a huge challenge to newer modders. With AR removal, spring addition and inproved seal, you could quite possibly be punching nice ranges for small-scale wars. In bigger wars though, you will need the range and accuracy over ROF.

Edited by deaddumpster, 27 June 2008 - 09:18 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#5 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

There is a war in WA coming up. Here is a link to the wars topic. We can lend you guns, and blacksunshine will be selling darts. Hope you can come.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#6 homemadesrock

homemadesrock

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

The best sock guns are realy the automatics .I"d recoment a rf20 or a magstrike.I would get the recon ,It sucks stock and modding is harder than a longshot.Hope this helps.

I'm sorry, I don't think you got the memo. We're "Nerfers", not "Sockers", that just sounds gay. Seriously, did you ever pass Grade 3?

I would recommend the Longshot for sure. Although only if you have the experience to mod one, they're a huge challenge to newer modders. With AR removal, spring addition and inproved seal, you could quite possibly be punching nice ranges for small-scale wars. In bigger wars though, you will need the range and accuracy over ROF.

Sorry already fixed it and i do own a longshot its modded and it rocks (in indoor wars )

#7 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:27 PM

Im not sure you remember me, you propobly dont but whatever. so all of my guns have dissapeard or been sold, or broken. To get started again i was thinking about a recon. i only want one or two guns range doesnt matter to much im more interested inbeing able to repeatedly fire like a longshot or recon or something of that sort. I am only going to use stock darts so stefan compatibility doesnt matter. any suggestions for guns like that .

You're a really shitty typist.
SexD Warves

#8 used man

used man

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:41 PM

I cleaned out my room and found two vortex tornado x2s with two rings, a messed up hornet, a cpvc and ar removed ratchet blast and an arrowstorm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users