The Other Nerfwiki

26 replies to this topic

#26 Megamannt92

Megamannt92

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:46 PM

Its actually Aguineapig...But whatever.

Since NM is obviously blocking me. I'll just post it here.

Hey NerfMonkey,

What I said was wrong, I completely regret saying it. I don't hate anyone, I was just angry and said some things I should not have. I'm sorry. I would also like to say the second wiki was not my idea, someone set that up without telling me. And it certainly WAS not my idea to post it here. If you think my site sucks, thats fine by me just don't go there. Its a free country.

I do really hate other people being mad at me though, so please forgive me. I would also like to say, that not all of that post was directed at YOU personally. I was just stating my overall displeasure. Its just annoying to see my hard work dissed on so brutally. Its freaking annoying as a matter of fact. I'm ready to drop this right now. I'm glad you PM'ed me because I was about too. If you have any further comments please post them.

Thanks, if you read this.

Edited by Megamannt92, 23 June 2008 - 10:49 PM.

Muaha! We aint' no Geocity anymore. Join here! The Foam Universe!

#27 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:55 AM

Frankly, now I know why 99.9% of nerfers hate you NM. I can see why Monkey is in your name, because thats obviously the brain capacity that you possess. My point in making Foam Universe was to make a friendlier Nerf forum, that pompous MODs wont ban you for putting mustard of your sandwich. Nerfhaven is rough place, full some(not all) of meanest people I know. I know yinz will probably ban me for this, but then again, that would just enforce my point wouldn't it? I'm not known for flying off the handle about things, but I'm sick of people dissing on something that I and BJ have worked hard to make!

If you want to, go ahead ban me, and prove my point. I have ways of coming back. Many ways, in fact.

To be honest, I just don't take you or your site seriously enough to ban anyone over. Now tofu, don't get me fucking started on fucking tofu!

VACC

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users