Because it was that awsome....

11 replies to this topic

#1 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:11 AM

The war was held saturday but I am just now getting around to reflect on it... Thanks go out to shadowblade and his clan for the invite, my clan and I had a really great time and look forward to wars in the future.

~Highlights~

- My clan of 3 people which consisted of myself, "black man", and my younger brother, took on shadow's clan of 8 people and slaughtered them in a team deathmatch
- Zaxbys and "Black Man (Aka one of my clan members)" won the ultimate gunslinger round
- Meeting new people

It was a great war, my clan showed up, applied a little GA Ownage, and went home. Groove, you woulda been proud to see that gunslinger round, and Cmdrmack you will HAVE to make it down to the next one if I have to go get your ass down here myself.

I will be sure to make sure everyone gets the details to the next war and I hope to get a large turnout. Nest war we are looking at July.

Edited by Zaxbys, 16 June 2008 - 08:14 AM.

"Bitces be crazy"

"Hey girl... you like water sports?"

~Groove 6/26/09

#2 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:43 AM

Now I am sad that I missed it. If there is going to be a war in July, any day after the 12th is good for me. If I do get the ok to go, I might come with my friend. Is the war going to still be in Augusta?
-A side of nerf

Edited by A side of nerf, 16 June 2008 - 08:43 AM.

Southeast Nerf Contingent

#3 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:56 AM

Yep. Same place too.
"Bitces be crazy"

~Groove 6/26/09

#4 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

Alright so are the same people hosting the war, if so, can we throw out some dates so I can get an idea of when this is. Preferaby a saturday because of transportation issues.
-A side of nerf

#5 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

Name some dates and we can get the ball rolling on the next war. And of course it would be on a saturday.
"Bitces be crazy"

~Groove 6/26/09

#6 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:07 AM

Ok, the 5th to the 12th is a no for me so I was thinking,
July 19th
July 26th
I'm not a coordinator though, so these are just available dates for me. I can't commit to coming yet though. I need all of the information before I can ask to come.
-A side of nerf

Edited by A side of nerf, 16 June 2008 - 09:13 AM.

#7 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

I didn't make it because there was horrendously bad communication. When you want people to come to a war, you post directions and details a week before at the latest.

Also, I would like to make the next war, just can't do it on the 19th.

Edited by SirTofu, 16 June 2008 - 10:48 AM.

Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#8 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:20 AM

I'm a possibility on the 26th. And a very slight possibility on the 19th if it's an afternoon war.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#9 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:00 PM

I like the 26th better than the 19th too. So is there going to be a new thread announcing the war?
-A side of nerf

#10 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

Yeah shadow is new at hosting but I will be sure you guys have all the details waaaaaaaay ahead of time.
"Bitces be crazy"

~Groove 6/26/09

#11 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

Haha, I'm glad everyone had a good time. And Zaxbys and his clan destroyed my clan (most of them are newbies to nerf). I'll check with my clan and see if anyone is open for late July. Check this post for updates on the July war.

to SirTofu: I'm so sorry about the lack of communication. My group is so freaking slow to respond back to me, so it takes a while to get the info out to everyone else (I'm their only connection to the Haven until they can get their accounts verified). But I'll see to it that the details (directions included) get out sooner. Sorry about that.
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#12 Erin Jenna

Erin Jenna

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:50 PM

If I had been there, I would have taken you down, Zac!

Just kidding...I only have a Maverick. And I haven't gotten it back from Gabe yet with the new mods.

My mom was looking at pictures of your guns and everything and she said "Erin, I'm worried about your safety. We're going to get you some bigger guns!"

Can't wait for the next!

[[PS SHDW YOU HAD BETTER NOT MEAN I'M SLOW!]]

Edited by Erin Jenna, 19 June 2008 - 01:51 PM.

So there's a broken mirror on my bed. I'll clean it up, so what? You don't have to be such an asshole all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users