Mounted Secret Strikes

quicker than reloading.

2 replies to this topic

#1 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 02:33 PM

Since I found the site adn joined the forum a few days ago I've noticed a lot of people have been attaching guns together to create mulitshot uber blasters. I believe the term adopted for this is integration, right? So late last night after calling it quits on studying I got a simple idea. If people are tacking pistols on Rifles why not tack something onto the pistols themselves?

So I dug out my LnL Monoblast, 3 secret strike pocket blasters, my hot glue gun and duct tape. Here is what I've got.

The LnL has two SSPB's stacked horizontally underneath the barrel with the triggers sticking out on the right hand side. The back of the SSPB's touch the trigger guard of the LnL so the bottom one is a little further back and closer to the trigger than the top one.

Likewise I did the same with the mono blast attaching just one SSPB under the barrel with the trigger to the right side.

The guns don't really get much larger with the additions and the extra barrels make a nice back up indoors or if someone gets too close before you can reload the main barrel.

I could see these being supplamental integrations to existing ones as well- sort of a third line of defense.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#2 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 03:01 PM

I did that (scroll down), It works really well, but since sidearms tend to be small, theres only so much you can integrate onto it, the only downfall is the question: Why not just integrate it onto the primary gun? That eliminates the need for carrying an extra weapon

Edited by THIRST, 11 December 2003 - 03:02 PM.

ko

#3 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:15 PM

There is not reason not to integrate them into your primary. It's just a matter of personal preferance. I use my LnL more than anything else so I figured it would be the best thing to test the idea on. Also nice work on the 'Ultra.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users