Photo

Jesus Christ Superstar.

Which version do you prefer?

5 replies to this topic

Poll: JCS? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Which version do you think is the best?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 08:37 PM

Aside from this being the greatest movie EVER, which I already know as accepted fact,, I want to know what you guys think. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you probably should. I prefer Ted Neeley over Ian Gillian along with the Judas from the '73 film. Annas and King Herod are hillarious in the '73 version.
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

What the hell is wrong with you?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

What the hell is wrong with you?

Quoted for the truth

Edit: I just wanted to point out that this poll shit is not only annoying, this subject material is obscure as fuck for off-topic on a nerf forum.

Edited by SirTofu, 31 May 2008 - 12:06 AM.

Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:29 AM

My favorite version is the one with the torch juggling topless ice skating routine at the beginning and handicapped pantomime troupe dance routine in the middle.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

My favorite version is the one with the torch juggling topless ice skating routine at the beginning and handicapped pantomime troupe dance routine in the middle.

Yeah, shame it was deemed "Not appropriate for TV, DVD, VCR, or Radio". :rolleyes:

Edited by Galaxy613, 31 May 2008 - 04:08 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#6 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:06 PM

Sorry, too controversial.

Not enough here with the character to discuss this in a mature fashion.

*CLOSED*
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users