Recon Question

removing AR

6 replies to this topic

#1 super0cow

super0cow

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:57 PM

if i take the long peice that goes into the back of the dart out of the recon will that stop it from working. im not sure if it helps hold the dart. also the top black peice for fixing jams does that have to be broken off

Edited by super0cow, 26 May 2008 - 07:13 PM.

#2 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

If you mean the little stem thing that goes in the back of the darts the no that's what makes the recon or ls shoot stefans.

#3 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

Well, first off, no you don't need the barrel post. It's only there to prevent idiot kids from shoving whatever they want down the barrel of the gun. second, the jam door makes it difficult to reassemble, but you don't really need it.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#4 super0cow

super0cow

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

Well, first off, no you don't need the barrel post. It's only there to prevent idiot kids from shoving whatever they want down the barrel of the gun. second, the jam door makes it difficult to reassemble, but you don't really need it.

but to get it off do i have to break it

#5 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

Break the post or the gun itself?

Edited by bogboogalars, 26 May 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#6 super0cow

super0cow

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

Break the post or the gun itself?

the jam door because id rather be able to put it back on

#7 Vishamon

Vishamon

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:06 PM

but to get it off do i have to break it

There is another Recon question thread on the front page. If you look there, you'll see OfAll's post in which he reccomends doing the peg removal portion of his mod. It even has a nice link right there foe
you so you don't have to search or
look it up in the directory. In his mod, you saw open the barrel along a seam that he nicely marks for you, and then use a short length of brass to reinforce the join, as well as provide a tighter fit for the darts. So, no, you don't have to break the gun, but you do have to open part of it that isn't meant to be opened.
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 8 2009, 08:40 AM) View Post

I think everyone who reads or contributes to this site needs to take a big stap back and reallize we're discussing nerf guns. The fate of absolutely NOTHING important depends on what you, me, or anyone else does

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users